Larry is banned?

Also, congrats to Larry on 4K views of this thread already, by getting banned and bringing attention to a signature that most people probably weren’t going to see or read anyway! MORON! :ROFLMAO:
IMG_4867.jpg

I for one kind of hate signatures. It seems childish no matter what it is. Also, i hate spamming.

I kinda hope @thegame and @novosibir come to an agreement so that the nonsense comes to an end and we can just go back to talking shit about Larry's eccentricities and clumsy bedside manner.

I for one kind of hate signatures. It seems childish no matter what it is. Also, i hate spamming.

I kinda hope @thegame and @novosibir come to an agreement so that the nonsense comes to an end and we can just go back to talking shit about Larry's eccentricities and clumsy bedside manner.

Larry doesn’t come to agreements, that’s the problem, he’s defiant until the end. He would burn down his house to kill a spider and still think he won.

Larry just brought a thousand times more attention to something where he would have been better off doing just about anything else like, god forbid, actually doing the right thing and patching things up with his customers!

Kids, let this be a warning, this is what decades of huffing solder fumes does to you.

I guarantee you he’s watching this thread and feverishly typing away coming up with all sorts of insults and comebacks to each post in this thread to post when he’s unbanned, only to probably shoot himself in the ass again. One thing I know he’s not doing: working on amps.

Recently someone posted in the Larry sub forum that they didn’t receive their amp on time and that Larry had cut all contact. Then the thread was deleted. I’m not sure what’s happened with them since. Maybe they received their amp, I don’t know. Otherwise, not sure what excuses Larry could have made either since he’s been posting here fairly regularly.
He tried contacting Larry in March, because deadline for his PMM was April, and Larry ghosted him. I've replied to him saying Larry would postpone the delivery and ghost the buyer multiple times, and that was exactly what happened to me. So, right after, he posted an update saying Larry finally replied, and told him his amp was now going to be delivered on Jan 2025. Ten months delay over the most insane waiting time for a guitar amp. And this was the very first time Larry postponed this sale. Mine ones were postponed multiple times. So, of course, since it's in Larry's Sub Forum, Larry deleted the whole thing, so he would not look bad.
I’m not sure how he is going to meet the other deadlines if he’s already behind on at least one that we know of. Is he picking and choosing the order regardless of when the deposit was put down, like suggested above? That crossed my mind before too.

The 4 year wait time could just mean he’s getting the same order amount as before, and just devoting less and less time to working on them.
I truly believe his orders are just dying, and he is creating this fake mega long waiting list, thinking that it'll bring more clients.
And while he don't want to work, but can't live without money, need to pretend his list is long, by just making people who sent him money, wait a lot more than they, in reality, should.

Again, our objective was to simply make sure people are aware of what they are getting into, and we hope everyone gets an amp and on time, and hopefully by us putting the heat on him that increases the chances of a positive outcome, but not holding my breath after the way he’s been acting recently.
100%
Larry has posted some pretty wild inaccuracies if anyone really wanted to look into them, we’ve tried to counter if as best we can with the facts we know that should call a lot what he says into question. Some people just want to believe.
He made a lot of very delusional posts. All the lying like "his group of attorneys are going to get so and so", and lately the photoshopped pictures of young girls at his place, of which he was swearing were real, just makes me wonder if anyone who red his posts, would ever even think of sending him any money.

He tried contacting Larry in March, because deadline for his PMM was April, and Larry ghosted him. I've replied to him saying Larry would postpone the delivery and ghost the buyer multiple times, and that was exactly what happened to me. So, right after, he posted an update saying Larry finally replied, and told him his amp was now going to be delivered on Jan 2025. Ten months delay over the most insane waiting time for a guitar amp. And this was the very first time Larry postponed this sale. Mine ones were postponed multiple times. So, of course, since it's in Larry's Sub Forum, Larry deleted the whole thing, so he would not look bad.
Something is not adding up. :unsure:

As far as ban times that’s completely discretionary. Might get hit for spamming but what about 10 other things…hope that makes sense. Nik is on type of his game tracking everything though. I think he might be part Vulcan.
VulSimian, yeah, that's it! Thanks bro'. :LOL: ❤️

This bitter, old pensioner sits in his wheelchair corrected!
Dude, you always deliver. :LOL:

Human feces in tha Larry thread. Surprised it took this long 😂
Now that is funny bro'. :LOL:

I truly believe his orders are just dying, and he is creating this fake mega long waiting list, thinking that it'll bring more clients.
And while he don't want to work, but can't live without money, need to pretend his list is long, by just making people who sent him money, wait a lot more than they, in reality, should.

100%

He made a lot of very delusional posts. All the lying like "his group of attorneys are going to get so and so", and lately the photoshopped pictures of young girls at his place, of which he was swearing were real, just makes me wonder if anyone who red his posts, would ever even think of sending him any money.
These were my points exactly to Techdeth, how is he going to get an amp done for him when guys waiting 4-5 years haven't gotten theirs? :dunno:

I will and have defended the helpful, knowledgeable Larry I knew from the Metro amps forum years ago, but his current behavior does not deserve a defense. Taking people's deposits and not delivering a product is FRAUDULENT at best...... then holding the deposit with excuse after excuse is no way to run a business of which Larry says it's not a business for him just fun.

If that was the case then he should not take deposits, just build an amp and then put it up for sale, move it and start on the next. This whole deposit thing is always what gets builders in trouble where they have spent the money and then can't or won't deliver a product. Of course.... if people would stop sending deposits this practice would end as well.:confused:

Were those pics of the girls really photoshopped?:scared:

If that was the case then he should not take deposits, just build an amp and then put it up for sale, move it and start on the next. This whole deposit thing is always what gets builders in trouble where they have spent the money and then can't or won't deliver a product. Of course.... if people would stop sending deposits this practice would end as well.:confused:
Fully agree but that would burst the alleged 4-5 year waiting list bubble. As Sblue already stated, it’s looking more and more like this supposed waiting list is highly exaggerated and artificially inflated. Like Larry’s dick and his girlfriend’s boobs.

Back