🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

??
Not sure who is the bigger idiot Dinesh or the retard he shared on X. Around 2:25 he calls an AR-15 a sniper rifle. :hys:
?? What he said has a lot of weight and raises a lot oi questions. But you're saying because the kid didn't have a what? a 50 BMG he's an idiot??
STFU from here on out because you can't be takes seriously, jackass..

I despise Trump, but I'm mad as hell that someone tried to assassinate him and I'm glad they ventilated the little fuckhead that tried to kill him.

I'm also glad that Trump survived. Yes, I'm serious. I don't wish him dead.

If the "deep state" wanted Trump dead, he'd have been taken out.

The "deep state" would rely on a 20 year old snot nosed little weasel to off Trump? I ain't buyin' it.

Photo of shooter with (presumably) dad's AR at a local range. Wearing a shooting jacket and support-hand glove, looks to be practicing for a high power match or similar. The fact that he actually used a laser rangefinder (SS sniper witnessed this and took a photo of him well before shooter opened fire), means this kid had some recreational experience at least.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 9.16.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 9.16.03 PM.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 42
Photo of shooter with (presumably) dad's AR at a local range. Wearing a shooting jacket and support-hand glove, looks to be practicing for a high power match or similar. The fact that he actually used a laser rangefinder (SS sniper witnessed this and took a photo of him well before shooter opened fire), means this kid had some recreational experience at least.

You raise good points. No offense intended, but if the goverment wanted to off Trump, he'd be toast. I don't see how they'd trust one little punk to get the job done.

Well my cock has a lot of weight too but just like an AR-15, it ain't a fuckin sniper rifle..... and that's a fact you can takes to the bank!
True, not a sniper rifle, but anyone with even a little experience shooting a rifle can easily and consistently hit 8” targets at 250-300 yards. 130 yards isn’t a horribly difficult shot with an unscoped, long barreled .357 or .44 magnum revolver.

Agreed

True, not a sniper rifle, but anyone with even a little experience shooting a rifle can easily and consistently hit 8” targets at 250-300 yards. 130 yards isn’t a horribly difficult shot with an unscoped, long barreled .357 or .44 magnum revolver.
Agreed
Looks like a 20” too

I despise Trump, but I'm mad as hell that someone tried to assassinate him and I'm glad they ventilated the little fuckhead that tried to kill him.

I'm also glad that Trump survived. Yes, I'm serious. I don't wish him dead.

If the "deep state" wanted Trump dead, he'd have been taken out.

The "deep state" would rely on a 20 year old snot nosed little weasel to off Trump? I ain't buyin' it.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity", in this case incompetence. The Secret Service and other law enforcement security failed; they let this kid walk in to a secure area, with an open-carry AR-15, climb up on a roof, aim, and fire five(?) shots before they took him out.

Based on what I've seen, incompetence is to blame, IMO.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity", in this case incompetence. The Secret Service and other law enforcement security failed; they let this kid walk in to a secure area, with an open-carry AR-15, climb up on a roof, aim, and fire five(?) shots before they took him out.

Occam’s razor is a well known tactic in a cover up.

What kind of incompetence accounts for law enforcement calling in a suspicious person 26 minutes before the shooting and Trump not being taken to safety ? That’s nearly a half hour. I think that exceeds mere incompetence.

A deputy tried to get up there. Another deputy was lifting him him so he could grab the edge of the roof. They were trying to stop him. The deputy lost his grip,and fell to the ground. He sustained an injury to his ankle. That's all I've read so far.

The big thing that get me in the investigation is that they are saying they can’t get into his cell phone. They don’t need his cell phone. Literally every app on a cell phone is cloud or sever based. They don’t need the get in the phone to search emails, texts, etc. Power it on and many apps still run in the background. You could then get an idea of what app he was using by analyzing background network traffic.

The big thing that get me in the investigation is that they are saying they can’t get into his cell phone. They don’t need his cell phone. Literally every app on a cell phone is cloud or sever based. They don’t need the get in the phone to search emails, texts, etc. Power it on and many apps still run in the background. You could then get an idea of what app he was using by analyzing background network traffic.

FBI cracks phone belonging to Trump rally shooting suspect​

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/15/trump-rally-shooting-suspect-phone-fbi

Back