My fun time ruined (TGP content)

• Thread starter Thread starter dcburn mk.ii
  • Start date Start date
We had a member here complaining about the weight of a Twin Reverb the other day. Except the member here who was complaining is an actual woman, not those "mom's blouse" bust enhancer pill poppers posting at TGP.
If you cant carry a twin and you are a woman, they are weak. I have jammed with women that set up huge drumsets, huge bass rigs

Complete fucking cocksucker. He has a few buttbuddies, they do the bait and report thing constantly at TGP.

That is one guy I'd love to test my punching power on.
Seems to have a lot of great gear for a landscaper!

I only sell gear there, but that can be just as annoying. They're pussies about the weight of everything. I even had several ask me the weight on a fucking SG I sold last year for God's sake.. An SG..
Been asked that too!
Always reply that if you need to know the weight, its already too heavy...

A fucking SG, lol...

We had a member here complaining about the weight of a Twin Reverb the other day. Except the member here who was complaining is an actual woman, not those "mom's blouse" bust enhancer pill poppers posting at TGP.
I had a mid 70's silverface Pro, used to carry that up and down flights of stairs.
No wonder Ive had back surgeries, lol.

I had a mid 70's silverface Pro, used to carry that up and down flights of stairs.
No wonder Ive had back surgeries, lol.
This is Texas, everything is ground level. Heck some gigs are on the ground. I think I've played one place in 8 years that was abvoe ground floor but they had elevators and I have a dolly so no problem.

We have women here at RT? I mean, the real ones and not women with penises?
There are a couple real women here. All the men who are regular posters here are actual men. On a guitar forum that is nearly unbelievable. I did get reported once for making modeling gear bashing posts so there are definitely a couple The Gay Place manginas lurking.

Insert lowest wattage $5000+ flavor of the week over there where the owner makes a clip or video of 3 notes bent up 2 steps and designates it as the second coming of Jesus via guitar amplification. Then, it's for sale 2 or 3 months later. Rinse and repeat. That sums up The Goobersmooching Page.

My ex wife was a bass player and she gigged an Ampeg 6x10 for a while. I’m pretty sure she had to blow dudes to carry it for her before she was blowing me to though
For some reason this is not surprising.

Complete fucking cocksucker. He has a few buttbuddies, they do the bait and report thing constantly at TGP.

That is one guy I'd love to test my punching power on.
Sounds like he's got a real tag team operation going.

Back