My fun time ruined (TGP content)

• Thread starter Thread starter dcburn mk.ii
  • Start date Start date
In a thread about infidelity I made the comment that “erections have ended a lot of marriages” and they banned me for a week because “erectile dysfunction is not a joking matter”
Seems like I struck a nerve somewhere lol
To be fair, the lack of erections have also probably ended a lot of marriages. But yeah, your comment is just a basic fact. Weird thing to be banned for.

To be fair, the lack of erections have also probably ended a lot of marriages. But yeah, your comment is just a basic fact. Weird thing to be banned for.
They like to pull the super grey “all posts must be PG13” bullshit whenever they are questioned about the infractions.
Guns, alcohol and weed threads are just fine, but don’t you dare comment “nice crotch” on a picture of a tree lol

TGP banned 3x. LOL. First was same user name as here + 1 extra letter. 3rd ban, last year, was questioning a poster's sexuality, "Are you sure about that?", based on what he had been posting about himself on a thread.

There are some shady sellers on TGP. One I almost bought a guitar from. Said he was selling to help out his mom with cancer treatment bills. After due diligence, I found out the mom had died a few years prior. WTF. TGP scum using his dead mom to try & sell gear.

TGP banned 3x. LOL. First was same user name as here + 1 extra letter. 3rd ban, last year, was questioning a poster's sexuality, "Are you sure about that?", based on what he had been posting about himself on a thread.

There are some shady sellers on TGP. One I almost bought a guitar from. Said he was selling to help out his mom with cancer treatment bills. After due diligence, I found out the mom had died a few years prior. WTF. TGP scum using his dead mom to try & sell gear.
I ran into a few there. Lots of low-ballers too. Worse than here! 🤣

I mainly go over there to browse at pedals and parts for sale... occasionally I'll get sucked into reading a thread that I know is going to take a ridiculous turn.

Same. Told a dude his Fender Rumble had no balls. Told another dude his p bass sounded so good because it was probably made out of the tree they nailed Jesus to.
I don't remember what I posted; I do recall going back and forth with another member, next I know I got dogpiled by several others; then I was unable to log in after that.

I only first met you a week ago and I know you’re a douche. Pretty fucking rich you referring to anyone as a troll.
Dude, they came out and said she was trolling themself. That's why, you have no idea, but yeah, you're a bigger tool of a douche than me 😆 🤣 😄

Well, there's one thing I can appreciate TGP for, then. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
yet here you are, clearly enjoying and participating in RT OT several times a day.

you can always go back to your TGP censored safe space; isn't freedom great!

1725901733381.jpeg

At teH ghey page just stick with dumble / weed / penis threads and you'll do fine. :p

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

Back