My fun time ruined (TGP content)

• Thread starter Thread starter dcburn mk.ii
  • Start date Start date
permabanned from TGP several years ago.
Permaban is tough. I got week long ones all the time and then when they gave me 45 days for calling Jimmy Page a pedo, I told them to delete my shit for good. Not even just 45 days, but that I could ask to be let back in after 45 days. Fuck that.

I reckon they only kept me around because I had a pretty high level subscription, and a few of them probably had crushes on me

Am I missing the cool section at TGP?? Every time I go there over the last 20 years it’s just boring as shit

Tbh the only time I've been there in the last few years was looking for speakers or a specific pedal to buy.

Over at TGP a couple months back, Tag made a thread with the title “why do PRS guitars sound so much better than Les Pauls?” and you’d have thought he personally punched every TGP’ers mom square in the taint.

I was bored on a work trip at the time and ended up reading just about every one of the thread’s 50+ pages. It was excellent.

Over at TGP a couple months back, Tag made a thread with the title “why do PRS guitars sound so much better than Les Pauls?” and you’d have thought he personally punched every TGP’ers mom square in the taint.

I was bored on a work trip at the time and ended up reading just about every one of the thread’s 50+ pages. It was excellent.
I remember that thread.
The landscaper sure loves his PRS'!

so Tag is focused on PRS no?; I remember Tag was all about Cliffs of Dover tone, and Dumble. I remember when he got his Dumble, sold his Dumble, then was permaband for a few years before being reinstated.

FWIW, I had no issues with Tag, but he created a number of firestorm discussions. It was shortly after his return that I was permabanned.

i never use tap tempo and probably don't know how. in all my years of playing, i never cared about tap tempo. 370ms is my magic number for leads. i want one full repeat and one super faint repeat. i want the level of the first repeat to be equal to my dry volume. I want there to be a natural high cut from the design of the pedal and not from an adjustable knob, which is why i always come back to the boss dd-2. Its warm due to that big old 12 bit chip inside. I'm a simple man, and thats pretty much all i use delay for. I'll play with some slapback echo too here and there but that doesn't involve tap.

There is a certain soft, flaccid, limpness to the base over there. Any opinion outside of the decided collective is panned. I got a warning for merely disagreeing with a moderator once. Couldn’t dispute it either. Their level of moderation is unreasonable and ruined a once decent forum.

There is a certain soft, flaccid, limpness to the base over there. Any opinion outside of the decided collective is panned. I got a warning for merely disagreeing with a moderator once. Couldn’t dispute it either. Their level of moderation is unreasonable and ruined a once decent forum.
If you even mention Ted Nugent over there, the moderator's butt-plug pops out, bounces off the ceiling of their mobile home, and hits the perma-bant button on yore account.

🪠

If you even mention Ted Nugent over there, the moderator's butt-plug pops out, bounces off the ceiling of their mobile home, and hits the perma-bant button on yore account.

🪠
That is hilarious and so true. Although it’s probably more the ceiling of their cookie cutter suburban not so modest home.

That is hilarious and so true. Although it’s probably more the ceiling of their cookie cutter suburban not so modest home.
There's a guy over there right now asking people to give him $40K because he has a torn sphincter and depression.

:rolleyes:

Telling him that double cut Les Pauls are the original PRS' would've handled business.

Hah man I doubled down with him and threw a few posts about how I love PRS and they're always better than every Les Paul I've ever played and that kind of thing.

Whether I believe that stuff or not (hint: I like both PRS and Les Pauls, they're both great), it was fun give some of those blues dentists heartburn.

Link your go fund me.
qYed1K2.png

Back