Secret Service spotted Trump rally shooter on roof 20 minutes before gunfire erupted

Changing you name isn’t making an alt. It’s the same account. There isn’t an Aynirar account and a Justin Bailey account. It’s just one
It has the same effect. At least for normal mother fuckers that aren’t checking people’s profiles and shot to see if they’re an alt.

I’ve only ever had one account and one user name anywhere you’ve encountered me.

It has the same effect. At least for normal mother fuckers that aren’t checking people’s profiles and shot to see if they’re an alt.

I’ve only ever had one account and one user name anywhere you’ve encountered me.

the fact that I’ve been talking about my name change since the day I did it would make it not an alt. An alt is the opposite of that.

the fact that I’ve been talking about my name change since the day I did it would make it not an alt. An alt is the opposite of that.
I barely paid attention to that. I assumed you took your wife’s last name or something. 🤣🤣

Edit *

Kinda felt bad about that one bro. You set me up pretty good though. Hard to resist.

First kill shot by the Secret Service was dispached 26 seconds after the shooters first shots.
Prince is Blackwater former CEO and an idiot w/a axe to grind. He wants a private contract to protect dt im sure.
dt had prince meet the Russians in Diego Garcia for secret talks dt first presidency.
dt also got prince out of homicide charges in Iraq b/c his company waxed a bunch of civilvians.

a2b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rsm
First kill shot by the Secret Service was dispached 26 seconds after the shooters first shots.
Prince is Blackwater former CEO and an idiot w/a axe to grind. He wants a private contract to protect dt im sure.
dt had prince meet the Russians in Diego Garcia for secret talks dt first presidency.
dt also got prince out of homicide charges in Iraq b/c his company waxed a bunch of civilvians.

a2b.jpg

Back