Biden tests positive for COVID

That sounds kinda good
no-yes.gif

@VonBonfire You know how the photos from the Mars rovers look like some of our deserts on Earth. Well did you know I can see Mars is a sphere that rotates over a period of hours in my telescope. Ergo if it looks like Earth on the surface then apparently you can have a spherical planet that looks flat on the surface... Who'd have thunk it!

You're assuming the rover vids are legit. I have a set of eyes and watch the moon frequently. It never turns, it always faces the same way. Therefore I can say that earth is like a pancake that also doesn't rotate or in our case, flip.

1721776812854.png

You should look at the moon from Australia some day

I like pancakes. Personally I think it's concave to hold the oceans in. Notice, if you pick up a large shell from the beach you can hear the pancake actually rotating from in there. Strangely when I put my ear near my wife's thigh I can smell the ocean so none of it really makes a whole lotta sense to me.

I like pancakes. Personally I think it's concave to hold the oceans in. Notice, if you pick up a large shell from the beach you can hear the pancake actually rotating from in there. Strangely when I put my ear near my wife's thigh I can smell the ocean so none of it really makes a whole lotta sense to me.
Due to libration of the moon we can see more than 50% of the surface over time. Did you know that? How can you see more than 50% of the moon's surface if it's not a sphere. What this means is due to the angle of the observer and where the moon is in its orbit the face of the moon isn't actually always "dead on" to us. We can effectively see around the moon at one edge or the other.

1721778140616.png

What did the blind man say when he walked by a fish market?

Due to libration of the moon we can see more than 50% of the surface over time. Did you know that? How can you see more than 50% of the moon's surface if it's not a sphere. What this means is due to the angle of the observer and where the moon is in its orbit the face of the moon isn't actually always "dead on" to us. We can effectively see around the moon at one edge or the other.

View attachment 326046
Perhaps the atmosphere creates a fish eye effect when observing it.

What did the blind man say when he walked by a fish market?
Helllooooooo ladies!!!

Perhaps the atmosphere creates a fish eye effect when observing it.

Helllooooooo ladies!!!

Because I can’t help myself, I just want to put it out there that I’m liking you getting the punchline correct lol

Something came up on my feed a few minutes ago about the “immaculate conception” and how that actually refers to the birth of Mary and not Jesus. Never knew that

Because I can’t help myself, I just want to put it out there that I’m liking you getting the punchline correct lol
Somebody played me an afro man album once and that joke was in there or somethiing.

Something came up on my feed a few minutes ago about the “immaculate conception” and how that actually refers to the birth of Mary and not Jesus. Never knew that
That's a roman catholic belief about Mary. The orthodox believe differently. I spent last year reading a 500 page book on Mary, or as we call her, the "Theotokos" meaning "God bearer". It's not considered immaculate but miraculous because her parents were of old age when she was born and at that time childlessness was considered a curse.

Somebody played me an afro man album once and that joke was in there or somethiing.

That's a roman catholic belief about Mary. The orthodox believe differently. I spent last year reading a 500 page book on Mary, or as we call her, the "Theotokos" meaning "God bearer". It's not considered immaculate but miraculous because her parents were of old age when she was born and at that time childlessness was considered a curse.

I think he was saying something about original sin being hereditary so Jesus could not be born without it from a mother who did

I think he was saying something about original sin being hereditary so Jesus could not be born without it from a mother who did
"Mary the All-holy Mother of God was not conceived exempt from the corruption of original sin, but loved God above all things and obeyed his commandments, and thus was sanctified by God through Jesus Christ who incarnated himself of her."

She prays ceaselessly for us with a mother's love.

https://stgeorgegreenville.org/our-...ccording to the,who incarnated himself of her.

Back