BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

308966b6062bf774.jpeg

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.”

—Kamala Harris, Vice President of the United States (March 1, 2022)

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.”

—Kamala Harris, Vice President of the United States (March 1, 2022)
Yes indeed, kameltoe has great oral tory skills!!!😜

Brother, I don't feel like I've been stuck with a shitty candidate. We like her just fine. I'm following the news since Biden's announcement, and people are coming out in support of her real quick. I think this election's gonna be a rough ride for the country, but I'm supporting her because I do not want my grandchildren to be forced to live according to government enforced religious beliefs, and there are millions of evangelical voters who support that. That's one of many reasons. My primary concern is the preservation of the Constitutional freedoms of my grandkids. They matter. I don't.
I get it. She the best candidate of the 1 they decided you could choose from

Back