Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
I have to admit that he probably won the dog and cat vote though.

TELEMMGLPICT000393409518_17260457825070_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwVSYfRx-a0rm-wOQ3-QTCoU.jpeg

God only knows where he is hiding peanut butter

That's got to hurt. Fucking scam like everything else he touches.

DJT_2024-09-11_08-02-08-35ffdfe53ecf4442a556649261fed2fb.png

Yes. Especially the 2nd video below that one from fox.
Since when has Fox liked Trump? Fox has been like 95% anti-Trump since day one. They've gotten rid of people that like him over the years and are basically CNN-lite at this point.

Reactions: Geo
I didn't know you had a publicly traded company as well, how's it doing?
I don't and didn't say I did. I'm up $32K today in my accounts though so not worried about it. Maybe I'll go buy a few guitars or something.

That idiots gather at a bar to watch a debate just like a sports event tells you a lot about our country. Hopefully it was arranged and we're not that retarded.
This is what happens when people don't have a mind of their own and just follow the narrative handed out by the gobernment.

It's like a political cult.

I don't and didn't say I did. I'm up $32K today in my accounts though so not worried about it. Maybe I'll go buy a few guitars or something.
So that makes you feel good about other peoples downfalls?

And you don't own it until it's in your hands, numbers on a screen can change in a second.

Neither of these two are good options. Nobody won last night. The American people actually came in last. It's amazing how quickly that's been forgotten. It's fascinating to watch the chest thumping in this thread. Kamaltoe won! The Cheeto won! Wrong....We the People lost.

Neither of these people will improve our current situation. America is in decline. Both parties have done an amazing job of accelerating the decline. It's two sides of the same shit covered coin. The uniparty is real. If nothing else, that aspect has been exposed. Until this is dismantled, the decline will continue for We the People.

Every four years, us serfs get an opportunity to vote on a new president. Then there's elections for senate and congress. Yet very little changes in Washington DC.

As a small business owner, I don't have a choice. There's only one party that sells me the illusion of paying less taxes and reducing my regulatory burden. These election cycles are all theater. Voting is the only power us serfs get in this constitutional republic. Even that seems to be getting undermined. I'll continue to do my duty and vote. But man....it sure would be nice to have a couple of better candidates. These two are pitiful.

Neither of these two are good options. Nobody won last night. The American people actually came in last. It's amazing how quickly that's been forgotten. It's fascinating to watch the chest thumping in this thread. Kamaltoe won! The Cheeto won! Wrong....We the People lost.

Neither of these people will improve our current situation. America is in decline. Both parties have done an amazing job of accelerating the decline. It's two sides of the same shit covered coin. The uniparty is real. If nothing else, that aspect has been exposed. Until this is dismantled, the decline will continue for We the People.

Every four years, us serfs get an opportunity to vote on a new president. Then there's elections for senate and congress. Yet very little changes in Washington DC.

As a small business owner, I don't have a choice. There's only one party that sells me the illusion of paying less taxes and reducing my regulatory burden. These election cycles are all theater. Voting is the only power us serfs get in this constitutional republic. Even that seems to be getting undermined. I'll continue to do my duty and vote. But man....it sure would be nice to have a couple of better candidates. These two are pitiful.
I can agree that neither of these candidates are going to fix the real problem in this country, our monetary system. Neither of them are talking about returning to a constitutional currency.

But one of these candidates has been in power for the last 3 1/2 years and I have never in my lifetime seen such a corrupt, authoritarian regime like this one.

Me and the majority of Americans see only one choice in this election, unfortunately, I have never seen any country vote their way out of communism.

Last edited:

Back