I wish you all could come over

Techdeth
Techdeth
RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
Pretty much would have any of you over I know . I just wish you amp lovers could hear my Hermanson Marshall /Wizard HellRazor tone mix in the room . I can’t capture THAT . It sounds heavenly and it’s the first time I’m actually happy with my time exactly . Hopefully my Larry will come and make me happier . But atm I’m running an Ibanez RG228 with Lundgred m8s into a Keely Framptone . From there it goes to amp 1 . Hermanson boosted by Koko v1 and boss ns2 . Then into a Diezel FL cab with v30s . Then it’s blended with amp 2 a Hell Raxor 100 . Not boosted but gated with ns2 . It goes into a Bogner Uber cab with v30s and 75s .
I wanted to share this but also jott this down incase . I left out the Marshall cab and the warhead cab shockingly .
But ya I’m happy . Might throw a Diezel underneath for extra flavor . Who knows .
Anyhow I wish you can hear it in the room.

Pretty much would have any of you over I know . I just wish you amp lovers could hear my Hermanson Marshall /Wizard HellRazor tone mix in the room . I can’t capture THAT . It sounds heavenly and it’s the first time I’m actually happy with my time exactly . Hopefully my Larry will come and make me happier . But atm I’m running an Ibanez RG228 with Lundgred m8s into a Keely Framptone . From there it goes to amp 1 . Hermanson boosted by Koko v1 and boss ns2 . Then into a Diezel FL cab with v30s . Then it’s blended with amp 2 a Hell Raxor 100 . Not boosted but gated with ns2 . It goes into a Bogner Uber cab with v30s and 75s .
I wanted to share this but also jott this down incase . I left out the Marshall cab and the warhead cab shockingly .
But ya I’m happy . Might throw a Diezel underneath for extra flavor . Who knows .
I'll get in touch next time I head to Ct, to visit my brother....maybe I can swing by on the way. I'll bring my 72 Superlead and Griff built Dist pedal as well...

But I must say @NowYou'rePlayingWithPower @SteveGlitch you 2 can’t come at the same time lmao
Ironically I think we would probably get along in person, which I agree with them on that. This is no offense to them, I have nothing against them and commend them for the gear giveaways, I just don't believe they are who they say they are. That said, I'm thankful they are here and loved and accepted here.

Anyway, I'd love to hear those amps! I feel then same about my rigs. I upload to YouTube but it seems like YouTube degrades the sound quality and compromises tone as it compresses the format. I haven't uploaded a video in a bit because YouTube is compressing even more now.

My favorite is my Marshall Studio JTM with the stock Creamback 65 12 incher. It's pretty much a clean amp. Even when jumpered (I love my amps clean).

Ironically I think we would probably get along in person, which I agree with them on that. This is no offense to them, I have nothing against them and commend them for the gear giveaways, I just don't believe they are who they say they are. That said, I'm thankful they are here and loved and accepted here.

Anyway, I'd love to hear those amps! I feel then same about my rigs. I upload to YouTube but it seems like YouTube degrades the sound quality and compromises tone as it compresses the format. I haven't uploaded a video in a bit because YouTube is compressing even more now.

My favorite is my Marshall Studio JTM with the stock Creamback 65 12 incher. It's pretty much a clean amp. Even when jumpered (I love my amps clean).
Sounds super clean but awesome

No one has ever seen @NowYou'rePlayingWithPower and @SteveGlitch in the same room at the same time. Coincidence?
But I mean, everyone here has seen my face, my review videos, that I have over 40 guitars at home, pedal collection that I don't let any collect dust, my amp collection. They've seen my house from the outside on video, my backyard too. All of that has been proven, at least :) Hell, I've even uploaded a video of me playing at the mega church - So then, there's that.
Sounds super clean but awesome
Oh yeah!! Here's my video on it:

Sounds complicated. You got a job??? LOL!!

Back