I wish you all could come over

Basically . And ya the Hatians are here . And it’s bad
I saw a few seconds of the video someone posting of the dark dude who was killing the cat. I had to turn it off a few seconds in, I'm an animal lover. Don't get me wrong, I support hunting and ownership of firearms and other weapons. But eating/killing cats and dogs isn't normal, not in America. If someone went after my cat, I'd put them down, no questions and not feel any remorse whatsoever. These people need to be held accountable, wtf is wrong with our country???

Pretty much would have any of you over I know . I just wish you amp lovers could hear my Hermanson Marshall /Wizard HellRazor tone mix in the room . I can’t capture THAT . It sounds heavenly and it’s the first time I’m actually happy with my time exactly . Hopefully my Larry will come and make me happier . But atm I’m running an Ibanez RG228 with Lundgred m8s into a Keely Framptone . From there it goes to amp 1 . Hermanson boosted by Koko v1 and boss ns2 . Then into a Diezel FL cab with v30s . Then it’s blended with amp 2 a Hell Raxor 100 . Not boosted but gated with ns2 . It goes into a Bogner Uber cab with v30s and 75s .
I wanted to share this but also jott this down incase . I left out the Marshall cab and the warhead cab shockingly .
But ya I’m happy . Might throw a Diezel underneath for extra flavor . Who knows .
Anyhow I wish you can hear it in the room.
Ok, address

Texan here! Would definitely get together with a fellow rig talker, depending on who they are LMAO some stuff gets crazy in the OTC baybayyyy

Back