I wish you all could come over

Don’t think I would not rock that thing bro. You know me well enough to know that I give zero fucks. That graphic on your version of an hm2….. pure win….🏆

it's perfect for your next birthday:

birthday-sparkles.jpg

It seem you not like chugnoris but he have skill playing and super sense of humor. In Poland we get friendly along and do this very much. Our feeling not hurt on forum or in group together.... in Poland chug is hero for this. It is good qualities among men. Only the woman become very softer and word hurt them.

Do you like grill of kabob?
I can give recipe for you.
Bobr kurwa 🤘🏻

It seem you not like chugnoris but he have skill playing and super sense of humor. In Poland we get friendly along and do this very much. Our feeling not hurt on forum or in group together.... in Poland chug is hero for this. It is good qualities among men. Only the woman become very softer and word hurt them.

Do you like grill of kabob?
I can give recipe for you.
He is a hero in this country also. I spoke with the mods here, and i was told many here were intimidated by his proficient right hand and his massive sex appeal.

@Techdeth Those are killer amps. Glad you like the setup. A Hellrazor is on my list of amps to try and probably buy, but at $6k or something like that, I'll probably not get one for a long time.

Curious to know, have you tried digital modelling or profiling? It's a great way to get recordings hammered out. Of course, you seem to know your way around a mic, and there are no models anywhere of things like the Hellrazor.

Another thing you definitely should try is a reactive load of some kind and some IRs. That's my favourite way to record amps.

But as I mentioned on another thread, some of us always get tones with a blanket over the speakers, while others' sound very crisp and defined. Not sure what results you would get.

@Techdeth Those are killer amps. Glad you like the setup. A Hellrazor is on my list of amps to try and probably buy, but at $6k or something like that, I'll probably not get one for a long time.

Curious to know, have you tried digital modelling or profiling? It's a great way to get recordings hammered out. Of course, you seem to know your way around a mic, and there are no models anywhere of things like the Hellrazor.
I honestly should do that .like for kemper ?

I honestly should do that .like for kemper ?

Do it for the Quad Cortex and I'd be extremely grateful. Just have to send a DI signal and anyone can pair it with a cab.

Not suggesting you do it for free, unless you want to, of course! You should recoup some of the investment on the amp.

Do it for the Quad Cortex and I'd be extremely grateful. Just have to send a DI signal and anyone can pair it with a cab.

Not suggesting you do it for free, unless you want to, of course! You should recoup some of the investment on the amp.
Hmmm

Back