I wish you all could come over

Don't you have one called Thor's Hammer? Easy name swap and you can make a special Murderator edition just for JBT
IMG_0204.jpeg

Welcome to the rig page, bro. Ready for riffage.

Welcome my friend. I lurking and see many epic battle of riff start by chugnoris like never see on other board. I decide to join this board but many are ban now?

I trying to make battle of riff sometime and make other board do same because many people talk many opinion with not many skill so why should we let them get away for this?

🍻

Welcome my friend. I lurking and see many epic battle of riff start by chugnoris like never see on other board. I decide to join this board but many are ban now?

I trying to make battle of riff sometime and make other board do same because many people talk many opinion with not many skill so why should we let them get away for this?

🍻
Is Chuggnorris clown in Poland country like here in America country??

Is Chuggnorris clown in Poland country like here in America country??

It seem you not like chugnoris but he have skill playing and super sense of humor. In Poland we get friendly along and do this very much. Our feeling not hurt on forum or in group together.... in Poland chug is hero for this. It is good qualities among men. Only the woman become very softer and word hurt them.

Do you like grill of kabob?
I can give recipe for you.

It seem you not like chugnoris but he have skill playing and super sense of humor. In Poland we get friendly along and do this very much. Our feeling not hurt on forum or in group together.... in Poland chug is hero for this. It is good qualities among men. Only the woman become very softer and word hurt them.

Do you like grill of kabob?
I can give recipe for you.
It is the same here. Only the women are soft and hurt by word of man

Back