Whatever this is; You don't want to get caught up in, trust me. :ROFLMAO:
If you decide to continue though...

View attachment 342883

I keep dat mf thang on me

139031079_10224985357920473_8702274001750118497_n.jpg

Whatever this is; You don't want to get caught up in, trust me. :ROFLMAO:
If you decide to continue though...

View attachment 342883

Also, here's a gif to help ease the pain.

View attachment 342880
The fact that you're dragging on the vendetta is genuinely creepy, not the fact that I already proved you wrong about the guitars and you are too weak to admit it. You're the stalker who has threatened multiple members to doxx attack and can't move seem to move on 😂 But for shits and giggles explain. Because you seem to know me so well...

Edit:
Nvm, we all know you'll just throw some under the breath insults and throw some weak snide shade. Who am I kidding here trying to have a human conversation?

Attachments

• Chris_Hansen.jpg
    Chris_Hansen.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Meh.

There's over 40 in house here. Already proved it with videos, if anything I'll send you the Esteban which is more than you deserve 😆 🤣 😂
They can be rental, it can be someone else’s house, you might be a squatter yada yada yada

On the other hand, only a true owner can send something, that would 100% close all debate 😁

There are about 4 conversions happening here. It’s like a dinner party. I will add to the subthread; dinner at techy’s. Guinea Pig tastes like Bald Eagle, which tastes like Hawk, which tastes like Quail, which ultimately tastes like chicken. So; we are having chicken. Nick, can you make some Kraft macaroni and cheese please….

They can be rental, it can be someone else’s house, you might be a squatter yada yada yada

On the other hand, only a true owner can send something, that would 100% close all debate 😁
Not really, the thing is that where I am (the street I live on) nobody rents homes, I'm on the lake. 40 guitar rentals? 5 pedalboard rentals? 6 vintage amp rentals? Are we really going to grasp at desperation here? I can say this over and over again because it's true and the irony of the fact that I have proven WizardAmpIphoneClip and NowYourePlayingWithPower wrong multiple times. It's never been good enough, the more I've proven them wrong, the more bitter and jealous they've gotten, the more obsessed this "Lisa" has gotten too.

So, the debate should had been closed long ago. Sending something to you would prove nothing but this seems to be a forum with members who strangely love to make up rules and reality. However, I'm selling Kapo the RR pedal for dirt cheap and we know that pissed these guys off too....

And the last thing I want is for my address to be given freely to someone I don't trust - no offense. but pretty sure you'd just give my personal info to Lisa and she would do who knows what with it, it's not worth the argument of the forum. The mods know I'm legit and will take care of things. I'm still floored that anyone would be dumb to enough to think I owe them anything at all.

Last edited:
Not really, the thing is that where I am (the street I live on) nobody rents homes, I'm on the lake. 40 guitar rentals? 5 pedalboard rentals? 6 vintage amp rentals? Are we really going to grasp at desperation here? I can say this over and over again because it's true and the irony of the fact that I have proven WizardAmpIphoneClip and NowYourePlayingWithPower wrong multiple times. It's never been good enough, the more I've proven them wrong, the more bitter and jealous they've gotten, the more obsessed this "Lisa" has gotten too.

So, the debate should had been closed long ago. Sending something to you would prove nothing but this seems to be a forum with members who strangely love to make up rules and reality. However, I'm selling Kapo the RR pedal for dirt cheap and we know that pissed these guys off too....

And the last thing I want is for my address to be given freely to someone I don't trust - no offense. but pretty sure you'd just give my personal info to Lisa and she would do who knows what with it, it's not worth the argument of the forum. The mods know I'm legit and will take care of things. I'm still floored that anyone would be dumb to enough to think I owe them anything at all.
Man why are you so serious? Is humor forbidden in your neighborhood? 😂

There is absolutely no way Glitch is an adult. Zero.
"Prove me wrong" "40 guitars" "over and over, never ending"
You haven't proved anything to anyone wrong, because I had never said any of the things you keep repeatedly saying you've proven me wrong over.

The only things I have said is that:

You're not 52, because you aren't (obvious to everyone, but you).
MXR didn't send you a pedal, because they didn't (all anyone needs to do is ask them).
There's a thread under your favorite bridge all about your continuous meltdown fantasy that makes you look dumber with each post and makes me look dumber for continuing to respond to your childish behavior.
Anyone can take a look, but honestly they would probably rather eat a guinea pig at this point.
I appreciate the material though.

Now can we get back on track with the thread?
I know you can't seem to help yourself, but at some point you need to move on, Glitch.

There is absolutely no way Glitch is an adult. Zero.
Right, despite the videos, I'm just a kid 😆 🤣 😂
"Prove me wrong" "40 guitars" "over and over, never ending"
I'll keep repeating it simply because I did prove you wrong when you said I didn't. If you keep making things up and you're able to admit the truth, I'll keep reminding you.
You haven't proved anything to anyone wrong, because I had never said any of the things you keep repeatedly saying you've proven me wrong over.
I've literally proven you wrong on everything.
The only things I have said is that:

You're not 52, because you aren't (obvious to everyone, but you)
The only person who has an issue with my age is you and maybe your dog WizardAmpIphoneClip.
MXR didn't send you a pedal, because they didn't (all anyone needs to do is ask them).
I already posted a screenshot of the email. I proved you wrong and you got silent.
There's a thread under your favorite bridge all about your continuous meltdown fantasy that make you lookdumber with each post and make me look dumber for continuing to respond to your childish behavior.
Von and I tried to make peace with you on the said locked thread. I never had a meltdown, you did and you where you cursed out everyone including the mods, then you came back like the psychopath dog you are, with your tail between your legs. Be real here lmao
Anyone can take a look, but honestly they would probably rather eat a guinea pig at this point.
I appreciate the material though.
Sure thing.....
Now can we get back on track with the thread?
I know you can't seem to help yourself, but at some point you need to move on, Glitch.
I think you need to move on, you always seem to NEED to have the last word, make things up, twist the situations to fir your narrative. Simply stop doing that and I'll move on.

Are YOU ready to move on? It's crazy how much shit you just said and you're pretending you've moved on 😆 🤣 😂

Y'all are both gonna wind up with some temp bans IMO.
Nah, a few people messaged me, I'm not in trouble. The bullshit is seen through, and no cursing or anything here. But at the same time, "Lisa" is just repeating herself with all the lies, which is the bullshit she needs to say every time she reads something she doesn't like

Nah, a few people messaged me, I'm not in trouble. The bullshit is seen through, and no cursing or anything here. But at the same time, "Lisa" is just repeating herself on shit she needs to say every time she reads something she doesn't like. Which is all the lies.
Finally you admit to everything you say is lies.

Nah, a few people messaged me, I'm not in trouble. The bullshit is seen through, and no cursing or anything here. But at the same time, "Lisa" is just repeating herself with all the lies, which is the bullshit she needs to say every time she reads something she doesn't like

Nice edit there, Glitch.
Anyways, you're a tool.
Enjoy your fantasies.

Finally you admit to everything you say is lies.
I wrote it the wrong way, price of writing while falling asleep lol

Anyway, never lied on here. Everyone knows that now, even you and your dog. Or whoever else doesn't want to admit it.

When you get a moment you can read the long comment I wrote you, it might actually brighten your day and convince you to not be this way to me and other members in the future :)
Nice edit there, Glitch.
Anyways, you're a tool.
Enjoy your fantasies.
Yeah I edited, because it was worded wrongly. Not going to be dishonest like you and try to state otherwise lol

I don't have fantasies, don't have to pretend I'm the opposite sex or photoshop things, don't have to pretend to be a detective and stalk or reverse image people's pics either 😉 😅

I mean, it writes itself.
Sorry for calling you that stuff the other day, btw.
I genuinely was getting pissed and was trying to get banned.
Just curious why now? After all this time, why apologize and why were you wanting to get banned? Doesn't make much sense, do you really hate this place or yourself that much??? I'm genuinely curious, I want the best for your mental health and this place is agreta forum with great people but may not be what you need and that seems more a YOU issue than anything else.

Just curious why now? After all this time, why apologize and why were you wanting to get banned? Doesn't make much sense, do you really hate this place or yourself that much??? I'm genuinely curious, I want the best for your mental health and this place is agreta forum with great people but may not be what you need and that seems more a YOU issue than anything else.

None of your fucking business, predator.
That's the only answer you will get from now on.

Back