I wish you all could come over

She posted a pic of herself holding a sign stating her user name probably 2 years ago.

I'm 100%-certain she is who she says she is. FWIMBW
OK, just checked and it turns out it was in a PM from 16 months ago so I can't post it.

It's legit 'though.
Note that the only reason I said this was 'cause once in a while when I see a case of identity-doubting's being repeated over-and-over I step in in the hopes of clearing it up.

Just a waste of time and space really, especially if incorrect.
I understand but I hardly think I'm wasting time on it....

Problem is that they have skill with computers, have doxxed or threatened to doxx members. That tells me that a pic like that could be photoshopped/edited to a T. That's why a video would be more acceptable proof. Which is something they seem very against. Pics are pretty much meaningless these days.

Besides that, there are just way too many things that don't add up. Sorry if any of what I say is offensive bit given the person's history is all.

Problem is that they have skill with computers, have doxxed or threatened to doxx members. That tells me that a pic like that could be photoshopped/edited to a T. That's why a video would be more acceptable proof. Which is something they seem very against. Pics are pretty much meaningless these days.

Besides that, there are just way too many things that don't add up. Sorry if any of what I say is offensive bit given the person's history is all.

rodney king ...

She posted a pic of herself holding a sign stating her user name probably 2 years ago.

I'm 100%-certain she is who she says she is. FWIMBW
OK, just checked and it turns out it was in a PM from 16 months ago so I can't post it.

It's legit 'though.

Thank you for not posting that one, MM. ❤️
I was so high and a hot mess in that picture, yeesh. 😅
1726487248296.jpeg

Really figured you would have moved on from your psychotic straw grasping, but here you are working overtime.
Like I've said in other posts, you are the reason women feel uncomfortable sharing things on the internet.
Y'all go full unhinged on multi-week tirades up until a restraining order shows up at your door.

If you had the slightest clue what I've been through with people exactly like you; you would have shut the fuck up a long time ago.
Anyways, why don't you go start another idiotic thread about your delusions.
I'm sure there are plenty more hills for you to die on.
In the meantime, perhaps leave your mental health issues off the main forum.
We're done here, move on.
Seriously.

if you've been here awhile, you can often detect the likely future outcome early, long before it happens:

View attachment 342733

if only I could detect good investments in the same way, I'd be retired already.

just sayin'

Anyone know what happened to Chugg?
I can guess, but wasn't here when whatever happened, happened.
I wish that he would roll it back just a pinch if he comes back, I know he's good and going through a tough time.
Especially with the mods. Those guys are based.

1726490021903.gif

Reactions: rsm
Really figured you would have moved on from your psychotic straw grasping, but here you are working overtime.
Like I've said in other posts, you are the reason women feel uncomfortable sharing things on the internet.
Y'all go full unhinged on multi-week tirades up until a restraining order shows up at your door.

If you had the slightest clue what I've been through with people exactly like you; you would have shut the fuck up a long time ago.
Anyways, why don't you go start another idiotic thread about your delusions.
I'm sure there are plenty more hills for you to die on.
In the meantime, perhaps leave your mental health issues off the main forum.
We're done here, move on.
Seriously.
Hey there Lisa. Hope you're having a good morning!

Let me just say this as my closing thoughts that I do not wish to fight and honestly never did mean for this to go as far as it did because I do want you to know that these comments were never meant to hurt you.....

First off,
I don't understand how you can throw unprovoked tantrums and place the blame on me, Von or the mods - which YOU did in fact do. I'm not the one obsessed, I'm not the one acting that way. And if I've actually hurt you I'm sorry.

Secondly and maybe most importantly,
You've only known me based on a couple threads and not the stories you have made up about me on different forums and basement dwelling kidnapping or whatever. I have already proven you wrong on alot of things with videos, including success. You have never bothered to seek information about me from the source (myself) or admit when you were proven wrong so that just stirred up more drama. From our very first interaction here, you attacked me. Not the other way around. People asked you to move on from it and from then on, you became obsessed. I understand that my sarcasm and joking around on the forum may not be taken in the way initially directed so I am partially to blame for the miscommunication but I can't be to blame for your actions. I don't think that's particularly fair.

Same with the mental issues, those are projections and illusions based on your anger and not on my actions. If you were serious about being the more mature one, you wouldn't have wrote such insulting words but it is what it is and I'm just tired to be honest. And moreover, you keep making claims that I have lied on the forum. I have proven that I have over 40 guitars, 5 pedalboards, multiple amps, that I'm a houseowner on the lake, play at a megachurch etc. The only I haven't proven is my facebook followers and I think we all know why I don't want to share my personal facebook.

I'm good if you're good ❤
We all need peace, and I'm not sure exactly what about my comments on this thread triggered you. Hoping we can find some common ground, people keep matching us up and saying we are butting heads because we are so much alike. If you really do find me to be that big of a problem or a thorn in your side, then you are free block me - no hurt feelings here, if you don't block me then you're probably going to see me around and people's responses to me. As I said before there are really only 3 people that have an issue with me, you, WizardAmpIphoneClip and Skoora. Skoora blocked me because I told him to. I admit that I've gotten into squabbles with people here and there buy the vast majority have gotten past it and are able to talk about gear with me. I think that's the way it's supposed to be. Don't you?

I want to work with you, not against you. I think if we could do this much in negative balance, maybe we can do even more in positive reaction like host a giveaway together or something.

Thanks.

W

Why do we care who she is...

W

Why do we care who she is...
Dude, I just wrote a sincere peace treaty. Don't try to start more drama shit just to start it.

And never implied anyone should care. I simply said I don't believe they are female but it's whatever. This shit can't really be dropped if everyone (excluding me) keeps it alive....?

Hey there Lisa. Hope you're having a good morning!

Let me just say this as my closing thoughts that I do not wish to fight and honestly never did mean for this to go as far as it did because I do want you to know that these comments were never meant to hurt you.....

First off,
I don't understand how you can throw unprovoked tantrums and place the blame on me, Von or the mods - which YOU did in fact do. I'm not the one obsessed, I'm not the one acting that way. And if I've actually hurt you I'm sorry.

Secondly and maybe most importantly,
You've only known me based on a couple threads and not the stories you have made up about me on different forums and basement dwelling kidnapping or whatever. I have already proven you wrong on alot of things with videos, including success. You have never bothered to seek information about me from the source (myself) or admit when you were proven wrong so that just stirred up more drama. From our very first interaction here, you attacked me. Not the other way around. People asked you to move on from it and from then on, you became obsessed. I understand that my sarcasm and joking around on the forum may not be taken in the way initially directed so I am partially to blame for the miscommunication but I can't be to blame for your actions. I don't think that's particularly fair.

Same with the mental issues, those are projections and illusions based on your anger and not on my actions. If you were serious about being the more mature one, you wouldn't have wrote such insulting words but it is what it is and I'm just tired to be honest. And moreover, you keep making claims that I have lied on the forum. I have proven that I have over 40 guitars, 5 pedalboards, multiple amps, that I'm a houseowner on the lake, play at a megachurch etc. The only I haven't proven is my facebook followers and I think we all know why I don't want to share my personal facebook.

I'm good if you're good ❤
We all need peace, and I'm not sure exactly what about my comments on this thread triggered you. Hoping we can find some common ground, people keep matching us up and saying we are butting heads because we are so much alike. If you really do find me to be that big of a problem or a thorn in your side, then you are free block me - no hurt feelings here, if you don't block me then you're probably going to see me around and people's responses to me. As I said before there are really only 3 people that have an issue with me, you, WizardAmpIphoneClip and Skoora. Skoora blocked me because I told him to. I admit that I've gotten into squabbles with people here and there buy the vast majority have gotten past it and are able to talk about gear with me. I think that's the way it's supposed to be. Don't you?

I want to work with you, not against you. I think if we could do this much in negative balance, maybe we can do even more in positive reaction like host a giveaway together or something.

Thanks.

TL;DR

Back