is that a JCM900 Dave is playing??

YOU NEED TO SEND THE DUAL VERB THROUGH THE SLX FX LOOP BRAH

View attachment 342144

DOUBLE 900 CHUG MADNESS FOR THE BROOTZ

I don't see a jack on that pos to plug my walkman into.
You must be new here.
I bet you don't even know the difference between a rebranded 6V6 and a rebranded 6V6 that came from the same batch.
Go play with your nerf guns before you hurt yourself, the adults are talking about Dimebag.

B532C330-9AA9-4A6E-B46F-50230C318E4A.jpeg

Hitting the cork hard today I see.
I live rent free in ya head now 🤣

This is probably why I don't do those amp wank fests where members get together and yelling at eachother over their loud playing simultaneously.

I'd already be irritated hearing the wankery.

&&

You'd 100% be the first one I assaulted as soon as I found out who you were and there would be little you could do about it. 🤏

Right before me & my dog pissed on your 800
"Brah"

Now, you keep day dreaming about me lil dookie.
You'll never be "that guy".... accept it 💩

No matter how hard you try. You'll always be in my shadow, but NEVER in my thoughts like I am yours throughout the day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ooooh look we have a tuff guy.

Reminds me of ol little Mr Gerlach....talking all tuff saying he was a BB in 4 different martial arts disciplines; and he was a 6'4 badass..Funny though, I remembered he posted a pic of himself talking with Charlie Sheen in Cabo; ol Chuck towered over Mr 6'4 badass....and Charlie is 5'10...so little Mr Gerlach was all of 5'7....
Funny how the internet works.
:ROFLMAO:

Reminds me of ol little Mr Gerlach....talking all tuff saying he was a BB in 4 different martial arts disciplines; and he was a 6'4 badass..Funny though, I remembered he posted a pic of himself talking with Charlie Sheen in Cabo; ol Chuck towered over Mr 6'4 badass....and Charlie is 5'10...so little Mr Gerlach was all of 5'7....

TO THOSE OF US WHO ARE ACTUALLY 6'4" AND 260 POUNDS, THREATS OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE ON THE INTERNET COME OFF AS COMPLETELY LAUGHABLE AND "YEAH, COME AND TRY IT, PLEEEEASE"

THE LADY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH, METHINKS, BRO

Reminds me of a guy on HCAF around 2006/2007. Claimed he was "naturally muscular, broad shouldered, and 6ft tall". A couple of months later someone posted a pic from one of his "gigs", and the dude had linguini arms and was slightly taller than his Marshall half stack.

:aww:

That’s some funny shit. Why did Perry try to jump Dave? I mean it’s laughable seeing either one getting physical. Just curious if anyone knows?

Hitting the cork hard today I see.
I live rent free in ya head now 🤣

This is probably why I don't do those amp wank fests where members get together and yelling at eachother over their loud playing simultaneously.

I'd already be irritated hearing the wankery.

&&

You'd 100% be the first one I assaulted as soon as I found out who you were and there would be little you could do about it. 🤏

Right before me & my dog pissed on your 800
"Brah"

Now, you keep day dreaming about me lil dookie.
You'll never be "that guy".... accept it 💩

No matter how hard you try. You'll always be in my shadow, but NEVER in my thoughts like I am yours throughout the day. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Enough dude… you got to go. Strike three…boom….
IMG_2707.jpeg

Back