is that a JCM900 Dave is playing??

NOT ABOUT TO SEE THAT LIGHTUHH
AND IF YOU WANNA FIND HELL WITH ME
I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT ITS LIIIKKEEEEE

There's an entire crew just for controlling stage volume for the entire band, on a stage that big surely Dave's rig isn't going to cause volume issues

those 900s were so loud it gave him a sore throat :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Further, she noted that Perry Farrell had been very frustrated with his band members, as he felt that "the stage volume had been extremely loud and his voice was being drowned out by the band."

Etty Lau stated that Perry had been suffering from "tinnitus and a sore throat" every night due to the volume, and that he was on the receiving end of the audience's insults and complaints about the loudness.

Further, she noted that Perry Farrell had been very frustrated with his band members, as he felt that "the stage volume had been extremely loud and his voice was being drowned out by the band."

Etty Lau stated that Perry had been suffering from "tinnitus and a sore throat" every night due to the volume, and that he was on the receiving end of the audience's insults and complaints about the loudness.

Jesus don't they have audio staff for the tour at that level? And there is literally no way a couple halfstacks is blowing out a large theater sized venue like that - can confirm, have experimented with this - unless the sound guys are cranking dave through the mains or something just to mess with Perry

Jesus don't they have audio staff for the tour at that level? And there is literally no way a couple halfstacks is blowing out a large theater sized venue like that - can confirm, have experimented with this - unless the sound guys are cranking dave through the mains or something just to mess with Perry

they sound pretty good in this random part i pulled up from that gig, well the band does, not him :LOL: i know their couple big hits but ive never listened to their albums, i put checking them out on my list of things to do tomrrow.

yeah nah that's not right. Maybe in a small club with an amature band...not on a stage like that though.

If volume is out of control, whether it be on stage of front of house... neither of those have anything to do with Dave N

it's seems many vocalists from that era ('90s?) have major mental/emotional issues, many are dead.

They also think everyone who listens to their music is also interested in their opinions on other things not related to music, and end up pissing off a good percentage of their fans unnecessarily, and lose money because of it.

Then again, many musicians aren't known for their intelligence, and even the smart ones can say stupid things (e.g., Brian May).

shut up, keep your world affairs opinions to yourself, play your music, make your money, please your fans, make more money; go to the next gig, repeat, make more money....then go on vacation for a few years until you need more money, and do another reunion tour, make more money... pretty simple to do IMO.
Damn dude— I could have written your post verbatim!! lol!

Enough dude… you got to go. Strike three…boom….View attachment 342484
To quote a certain monkey...
every-which-way-but-loose-monkey.gif

Yeah I knew as soon as I read he threatened assault on another member not even in OT but in the main forum that it was the post that would set him free.
Yeah, was thinking the same. One-way ticket to MURDERATION!

yeah nah that's not right. Maybe in a small club with an amature band...not on a stage like that though.

If volume is out of control, whether it be on stage of front of house... neither of those have anything to do with Dave N

dave im sure probably banged his girlfriend when they were heroin'd out 30 years ago and chugging wine brings back memories of those sensitive topics and sometimes it just comes out on stage :LOL:

dave im sure probably banged his girlfriend when they were heroin'd out 30 years ago and chugging wine brings back memories of those sensitive topics and sometimes it just comes out on stage :LOL:
yes that sounds more like it

I read that they did this purposely because Perry sounded so shitty at the previous gigs

I read that they did this purposely because Perry sounded so shitty at the previous gigs
If that's the case you'd think they'd up the amps in PA and leave the stage volume the same so he doesn't notice. Unless the amps are providing most of the audience sound, I guess.

Did he get a face lift? Or a few of them? Perry is kinda freaky looking. Odd. Strange dude is….strange…

Back