is that a JCM900 Dave is playing??

Chug? Is that you? I think chug possessed dan!
The metamorphosis is starting!
1726338066725.png

HE'S PLAYING WHATEVER GEAR I PERSONALLY OWN BECAUSE ONLY THE GEAR I PERSONALLY OWN IS THE BEST

MY SLX CRUSHES 800S BRAH

Hitting the cork hard today I see.
I live rent free in ya head now šŸ¤£

This is probably why I don't do those amp wank fests where members get together and yelling at eachother over their loud playing simultaneously.

I'd already be irritated hearing the wankery.

&&

You'd 100% be the first one I assaulted as soon as I found out who you were and there would be little you could do about it. šŸ¤

Right before me & my dog pissed on your 800
"Brah"

Now, you keep day dreaming about me lil dookie.
You'll never be "that guy".... accept it šŸ’©

No matter how hard you try. You'll always be in my shadow, but NEVER in my thoughts like I am yours throughout the day. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

This is probably why I don't do those amp wank fests where members get together and yelling at eachother over their loud playing simultaneously.

&&

You'd 100% be the first one I assaulted as soon as I found out who you were and there would be little you could do about it. šŸ¤

"Brah"

No matter how hard you try. You'll always be in my shadow, but NEVER in my thoughts like I am yours throughout the day. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
We had a mini amp fest. For some reason, @RedB4Black had us playing a silver jubilee. We all spent a good amount of time admiring how great it sounded. There is a bit more than corksniffery.

Think you should try one. Probably like it more than you think.

We had a mini amp fest. For some reason, @RedB4Black had us playing a silver jubilee. We all spent a good amount of time admiring how great it sounded. There is a bit more than corksniffery.

Think you should try one. Probably like it more than you think.
Thatā€™s now my Jubilee and I love it. Slamming it with a Fortin TS9 and a GT Que-Bec in the loop ala Gary Holt and itā€™s a thrash BEAST.

&&

"Brah"

LISTEN UP TWINK I HAVE AN SLX I DONT OWN AN 800, DON'T SNIFF CORKS I JUST CHUGG ALL DAY WITH MY BABY EATING FAMILIAR HOMIE

BRO AS FAR AS RENT FREE YOU WROTE THE NOVEL, DOOKIE PECKER

Last edited:
SHIT BRAH IF YOU EVEN LIFTED YOU WOULDN'T NEED A JACKSON CUSTOM SHOP V, I GOT A JS22 FOR 26 DOLLARS AND IT CHUGS JUST AS HARD BRO SOUNDS LIKE CORKSNIFFERY
You jest, but i had a korean made jackson that was fucking badass. Actually led to me ordering this one. I dont know if they are still making great budget guitars, but you dont need to custom order a guitar to get a good one if you are a simple guy like me.

It is nice to have my prefered features though. And i sure as fuck love sniffing corks. Think most of us do. Otherwise why are we hanging out so much on a fucking guitar forum? Lmao

You jest, but i had a korean made jackson that was fucking badass. Actually led to me ordering this one. I dont know if they are still making great budget guitars, but you dont need to custom order a guitar to get a good one if you are a simple guy like me.

It is nice to have my prefered features though. And i sure as fuck love sniffing corks. Think most of us do. Otherwise why are we hanging out so much on a fucking guitar forum? Lmao

WERE ON A GUITAR FORUM SPECIFICALLY SO I CAN TELL EVERYONE HOW EVERYTHING I LIKE CHUGGS AND EVERYTHING YOU LIKE IS CORKSNIFFERY BROBRAH, SHOULD PROBABLY TRADE YOUR MGL FOR A SLX AND A PITTBULL HOMIE

YEAH THAT ANDREAU CHUGGS BRAH

SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN SOME TECHNICAL DEATH METAL AND RECORDED IT ON YOUR CAMERA PHONE

Back