Shots just fired in Trumps vicinity. Part II

The cannibal hatians are using machete's to terrorize, I say we ban machete's now. They are too easy to get, we need more laws, that will stop them.

We already have laws, so you want laws on top off laws?
Laws mean we are able to decide what is “too dangerous”. Adding things to that list is not “unconstitutional”, it’s just common sense

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
What should we add to what list?
I think the amount of bullets a gun can hold and how quickly they can be fired should be more stringent. I respect people’s right to defend themselves, but that shouldn’t include a fire fight.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
I always questioned this. In none of his words did he state to incite a riot.
And I don't know what the law is on this, but if I tell 10 people to jump off a bridge, and they do, and they all die, it's my fault because I told them to jump?
No. It’s not your fault. It’s probably a public service though.

Yeah that guy Routh or whatever his name is looks crazy. So did the hundreds storming capitol on jan 6. There's quacks on both sides.

I think the amount of bullets a gun can hold and how quickly they can be fired should be more stringent. I respect people’s right to defend themselves, but that shouldn’t include a fire fight.
Why do you insist on expounding at length about this ? You have absolutely zero knowledge about guns or how they work yet you think anyone cares what YOU think should be legal ?

Yeah that guy Routh or whatever his name is looks crazy. So did the hundreds storming capitol on jan 6. There's quacks on both sides.
The difference is guys like you blame Trump or republicans when those quacks are right wing and you blame Trump or guns when they’re left wing. Pure political hackery and bullshit. And frankly you lose all credibility.

Why do you insist on expounding at length about this ? You have absolutely zero knowledge about guns or how they work yet you think anyone cares what YOU think should be legal ?
Someone asked me what I think should be illegal so I answered

The difference is guys like you blame Trump or republicans when those quacks are right wing and you blame Trump or guns when they’re left wing. Pure political hackery and bullshit. And frankly you lose all credibility.

Lol when did i blame Trump for this guy being a fuckin whack job? This guy is batshit crazy. Nothing to do with Trump

1726494167746.png

Back