💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ChuggNorris
ChuggNorris
To the little dopey smart-ass @DanTravis62 I'm interested in seeing you perform something you've written now. You have lots of confidence in your retorts. You like to be a twat and get the last word like a petty bitch. So since I can't just roll up and smack the dogshit off your upper lip due to logistics... I thought this would be the next best option...

Put up or shut up ya little piccadilly whore.
Let's see that same confidence in ya playing.
👀

Edit:
Thanks for participating Dan 🤝

Last edited:
I’m sensing the ban hammer is nearing. 🔨

I'll go out on my own terms.
Undefeated. And head held high.

Enjoy the tunes buddy, always liked you.
So either way... no hard feelings 💀💀

Edit: officially changing that tracks name on my library to "Banhammer" 🔥🔥

How do you get banned for riffage...

Some of these panty wearing twinks who think they are in a "clique" get hurt easily and can't stand on their own without the mobs help. They report and cry like a kitten after they meow too much in threads and a real dog snaps back.

I see this as a perfectly acceptable way to beef on the forum. I hide behind no moderators. And the haters won't admit they were bobbing their heads on this even though they are. You ain't a metal head if you don't respect legit riffing! 🤖

(There's actually a dog in the video 🤣)

nah fuck that, this is entertainment at its finest :LOL:

LOL... They are forgetting who brought the party back to this snoozefest not long ago. This aint nickelodeon this is BLOODSPORT when ChuggNorris is in the lobby. If this is offensive maybe they need to scurry on back to The Gear Page where they really belong 💀

Some of these panty wearing twinks who think they are in a "clique" get hurt easily and can't stand on their own without the mobs help. They report and cry like a kitten after they meow too much in threads and a real dog snaps back.

I see this as a perfectly acceptable way to beef on the forum. I hide behind no moderators. And the haters won't admit they were bobbing their heads on this even though they are. You ain't a metal head if you don't respect legit riffing! 🤖

(There's actually a dog in the video 🤣)

LOL... They are forgetting who brought the party back to this snoozefest not long ago. This aint nickelodeon this is BLOODSPORT when ChuggNorris is in the lobby. If this is offensive maybe they need to scurry on back to The Gear Page where they really belong 💀
I was actually scared there for a second when the furry beast jumped on the couch that it might knock down the guitars.

I like that V by the way, even though it has way too many pickups.

I dont know what your problem is with Dan, but i am a fan of him and i dont think he is afraid of a riff war. But i am a fan of the riff war. You are right. This is better than the report button

Yeah you're gonna lose a riff war chug 😂

I'm playing a show right now, but I'll be checking in shortly

Whatcha gonna show me big pun? Some old ass recording you took 9 hours to track and process?

Get on camera and play like a man like @psychodave did. #respect

SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME SON.
Don't hide behind some polished trackery like a cheap $2 whore. Oh you better not my little kitten 😤

Just know I'm always straight in too.
No boost because the pick hand does work over here my guy. No crutches needed 💀

I was actually scared there for a second when the furry beast jumped on the couch that it might knock down the guitars.

I like that V by the way, even though it has way too many pickups.

I dont know what your problem is with Dan, but i am a fan of him and i dont think he is afraid of a riff war. But i am a fan of the riff war. You are right. This is better than the report button

Oh man.... I love my babies. They definitely help pass the time on hard days. That's her couch I just use it sometimes haha

I enjoy the Jackson. And true but it was too pretty to block off the neck like usual. It's the only one that the neck pickup is still actually functional.

That's a mojotone sledgehammer in the bridge I had them do a custom white one back in the day. They don't offer that pickup anymore for some reason.

I don't have a particular problem with Dan. More of a current annoyance from some banter. I've seen the guy on here for years. And I think I've heard his tracks with his band or music project.

What I'm REALLY trying to get out of the guy is his face on camera actually playing. But I'm sure he will throw up some polished tracks and defeat the purpose of a real time call out. I like to see the creators of the riff, playing the riff. In my opinion that is what makes it kind of cool and more personal 💀 Anyone can link tracks. I have a slew of those.

Enjoy some puppy photos 😍

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20231015-140110.jpg
    VideoCapture_20231015-140110.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20231127_130240.jpg
    20231127_130240.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 29
I don't care for metal but what metal players we have here are shit. No offense to anyone. Playing from both people sucked ass though.

As far as the universe is concerned, both you ugly ass shemales were destined for each other.

Hotel rooms are cheap btw.

The night is young.
LOL @SteveGlitch throws out the wild card post

I thought @ChuggNorris sounded tight and tbh what I have seen from Dan Travis also sounded good. If there is a clique here I must've missed it but I don't play metal so for me non-clicque-age is business as usual.

Does seem like we have some gauntlet casting going on. Be interesting to see what Dan comes up with.

Is it ok if I love both you guys regardless of who the bigger guitar hot shot is? :LOL:

LOL @SteveGlitch throws out the wild card post

I thought @ChuggNorris sounded tight and tbh what I have seen from Dan Travis also sounded good. If there is a clique here I must've missed it but I don't play metal so for me non-clicque-age is business as usual.

Does seem like we have some gauntlet casting going on. Be interesting to see what Dan comes up with.

Is it ok if I love both you guys regardless of who the bigger guitar hot shot is? :LOL:
I'm rooting for Dan the Tran just because I haven’t heard of the other guy til now.

Chugg must jerk off alot to be able to do what he did in the video. But I'm betting Lisa wants to know just how fast he can go. Lisa seems to be a fan 😆 🤣 😂

I'm rooting for Dan the Tran just because I haven’t heard of the other guy til now.

Chugg must jerk off alot to be able to do what he did in the video. But I'm betting Lisa wants to know just how fast he can go. Lisa seems to be a fan 😆 🤣 😂

It's weird that you're here.
On basically a metal forum when you should be on your Facebook with your 73k followers.
Odd number to make up, BTW.
We were just talking about the numbers 3 and 7 not that long ago and their correlation to lies and randomness.
You claim to be a badass, but you don't even know how to hold a pick.

It's weird that you're here.
On basically a metal forum when you should be on your Facebook with your 73k followers.
Odd number to make up, BTW.
We were just talking about the numbers 3 and 7 not that long ago and their correlation to lies and randomness.
You claim to be a badass, but you don't even know how to hold a pick.
So you're saying it's weird that I'm here and not on Facebook but it's not weird that you're here and not spending time with your "grandkids "or your "company". I think it's bizarre to point the finger when you've been making a point to birdwatch every thread I've been on and troll me ✏

I know how to hold a pick, just prefer to play with fingers. Do you go around and tell everyone who plays guitar with their fingers that they don't know how to hold a pick. You must be young, guessing in your 20's but that operation didn't go right but you look like a tired 60 year old hen so you pretend to be an older "mature" woman and made up a bunch of shit. Sad.

And never claimed to be a badass or professional or even the best of anything. Show me where.

Anyway, who you voting for out of these two trailer rats here?

I prefer banjo picks myself. What the hell am I doing here? Whatever I want, that's what. :LOL:
Yeah, crazy how if your not a sheep you get crucified but also entertaining as I'm not breaking any rules by replying with the same snide energy and seeing how it bothers peeps lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back