2010 Soldano SLO Sold!

• Thread starter Thread starter kurtsstuff2003
  • Start date Start date
K
kurtsstuff2003
You all know what these are and this one is O.G. meaning no mods of any kind and none needed really. Just a great amp that's in great shape and ready for a new home.
Sold! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0007 - Copy (2).JPG
    DSC_0007 - Copy (2).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 106
  • DSC_0005 - Copy (2).JPG
    DSC_0005 - Copy (2).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
  • SLO 4.jpeg
    SLO 4.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 105
  • SLO 3.jpeg
    SLO 3.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 106
  • SLO 1.jpeg
    SLO 1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
  • SLO 2.jpeg
    SLO 2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
To this day this is the best sounding amp I have ever heard and played!

Last edited:
Even after an oblivion of playing through wizards for hours the SLO still holds its own.

Yeah....I'm sort of waffling on selling my SLO30 at this point...its my backup to my Wizard.
More than one dude has told me they regret selling their SLO, and that they actually preferred the 30. I've spent all day recording mine, and I tell you, it's very obvious why it's amongst the best amps ever. There's nothing you can't do with it and a pedal or 2. And I sounds really really good doing it. Nothing quite like it. Except the Mezzabarba and other clones.

More than one dude has told me they regret selling their SLO, and that they actually preferred the 30. I've spent all day recording mine, and I tell you, it's very obvious why it's amongst the best amps ever. There's nothing you can't do with it and a pedal or 2. And I sounds really really good doing it. Nothing quite like it. Except the Mezzabarba and other clones.
Oh its a beast all right....it's a money issue at the moment, not a lack of digging the amp issue, but it ain't over until its over :sneaky:

Good God someone buy this please it is haunting me and I have no business owning a beast like this where I live now! I still would love to have it though.

It’s an SLO! You don’t need clips! They sound so good!!
I know, it's more about developing some personal interaction with a person you don't know who you're considering sending a lot of money to.

I know, it's more about developing some personal interaction with a person you don't know who you're considering sending a lot of money to.
Get his number and call him! I usually won't do a deal that involves $$$$$ type numbers without a phone conversation, either as a seller or a buyer. Kurt is as good as it gets, decades long member here and elsewhere, too many deals done and references available to count.

Back