2024 SUPERMOTOCROSS SEASON ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

I bet Jett is sore this morning…
That was ugly! Sidesaddle with wheels off the ground never ends well.
Good on Chase for getting that one done.
Track was great even with the dirt changed.

I think things might spice up a bit, Jett turns out to be a mortal human, that hard hit will instill a little caution, the other guys will try to pressure him into a mistake, etc, etc
I’m hopeful anyway…
I hate boring racing!

Well, Chase tried to strike early and it bit him. He looked great up to that point (2nd moto) He's lucky he didn't get wadded up in that hiccup, but I believe he's ok. JC looked good too, his starts were amazing.
Hunter has to be bummed he didn't get that win, but 2nd is not bad at all

So…… High Point looks awesome!
Track is perfect, 80 degrees with 75% humidity. Must be nice to be up north, it’s gonna hit 95 with 88% humidity here🤬
Who you thinking???
Hoping Chase comes out with the same aggression as last week but with a tad more
Smoothness, this track ruts up big time.
Maybe Hunter and Jett will get in a cage fight and Sexton can use that against them 😉

This is one track I’d opt to run a steering stabilizer on, but most people either run them or they don’t. Hard to switch back and forth but they sure calm everything down for tracking in high speed ruts

Wow great racing!
Good on Ty, he rode his butt off. Deegan is really flying, he’ll be the 250 guy for the MXON Team this year barring an injury.
Sexton is still trying as hard as he can, all he can do is keep trying.
What can you say about Jett that hasn’t been said?
The kid is stunningly good, he has a shoulder injury and is still killing it… Jeesh

Cool!
I was hoping he could get on one for the nationals this year, but no..
I like Max he is always working hard and in a good mood most of the time. He loves it here too, so good on him 👍

Congrats Jo, Deegan and Chase. Poor Anstie.

AC9 did great trackside. I like hearing other veteran riders perspectives.

I know HRC would wipe Jett’s ass if they need to, but that kids head is growing bigger than the sport which is not possible. He showed his stripes today from beginning to end. Waving the camera out of his face to the forced pat on the back he gave Chase after moto 2.

Congrats Jo, Deegan and Chase. Poor Anstie.

AC9 did great trackside. I like hearing other veteran riders perspectives.

I know HRC would wipe Jett’s ass if they need to, but that kids head is growing bigger than the sport which is not possible. He showed his stripes today from beginning to end. Waving the camera out of his face to the forced pat on the back he gave Chase after moto 2.
Yeah, I felt bad for Anstie, you know he was stoked about that first race on that bike.
We were all talking about AC9 being a commentator, he’d be perfect for that job.
I always lmao when Charmichael would say exciting new words we’ve never heard of before like “preparate”. 🤣
Chase looked awesome in the 2nd moto, ran down the golden child and smoked him!
Maybe he will get better now that he knows he can do it. I think he needed that badly.
As far as Jett goes, he’s just a kid. I hope he doesn’t get all full of himself like he might be doing, but at his age we are bound to see some of that shit.
When Charmichael was a little chubby kid on 80’s (yes, it said “chubbs” on the back of his pants) he would come to West Fla MX Park which was my home base back then, and he would enter the 250 Pro class on his 80.
He would get crushed off the start but he had so much corner speed he would literally start picking guys off because he would leave it pinned and never let off the throttle, and he had learned to scrub from Bubba early on so he would end up top 3 or on occasion even win it!!
It drove those guys f’n crazy, but they all new that this little chubby kid was a one in a million talent. He was always humble though, he worked his ass off and we all knew he was gonna do great things in the future.
If Jett gets the big head, life can get complicated and the bigger that head is, the more room there is in there for things that will take your focus off the things that got you there. I find it fascinating to watch that shit develop and how it plays out in reality, but everybody hates an MXer who is full of himself..
We’ll see what happens

Back