2024 SUPERMOTOCROSS SEASON ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
I hope Jo is okay. Webb may have made his injury much worse.

Yeah that was a tough day, the chop in those high speed ruts was horrific. Hymas took a digger too, looked like the pipe was right on him burning him but maybe not.
Roczen?
On a 450? I thought he was gonna race a 250?

Aahh
Gotcha👍
I hate that for Jo, but it’s the fastest healing bone in your body, maybe it won’t set him back too far. Being right next to the heart with lots of bloodflow on all sides of it, usually in 6 -8 weeks your riding again.

Hunta having a great rookie season. Now that we know who is who we still need Webb, Jett and Barcia back to keep it interesting.

Agreed. He looked great at Budds but boy Sexton got the train rolling and really got serious the 2nd moto. They were saying Hunter ram that scoop tire Eli has been so fond of since they work so well off the gate, but it looked like it worked against him the rest of the race.
I keep hoping P7 will get a win in there somewhere this year but it’s not likely to be at Ironman next weekend, that track is super fast , super technical, and cruel if you screw up, but I do think that scooped Dunlop has a better chance on that soil than it did at Budds Creek.

Who are you thinking for the MXON?
Obviously Sexton and Deegan, but not sure about the 3rd guy.

The picks are Sexton, Plessinger and Hymas.
I can live with that..
Hymas is a bit of a wildcard, but so was Justin Cooper at Red Bud and he crushed it!
So let it be written..
So let it be done..
Hopefully it’s not a sand track 😂

Man, those unpadded walls everywhere sure look like they’re inviting an ambulance ride,,,,,,, again this year.

JA21, JB51 out. Practice crash.

Last edited:
Those kids on those 65’s are impressive.

Glad to see Jett and Eli back. Sexton has got to need therapy at this point…

Yeah that was good stuff.
But, no whoop section??
Really?
Lame…. I don’t understand that at all.
Good racing though.

Back