2024 SUPERMOTOCROSS SEASON ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Glad someone besides Deegan won.

The 450’s played out as expected.

Trickle finished 15th!? Not bad for someone that hasn’t raced professionally in 4 years.

Yeah that was a solid win for Ty. Awesome ride. Hymas rode his ass off as well, that thing where he was seat bouncing halfway down that downhill where all that horrific chop was in every line was killer! He was def the most creative in line choice through the whole race. I think he only did that once before it got so gnarly he didn't want to land in it, but that was amazing! Nobody else even thought about it.
Surprised Hunter did not injure his shoulder on that downhill, that is the gnarliest section on that whole track. Good on Chase for the win, that will put some pep in his step for sure!
Next week is looking far more promising for some great racing!

They changed the track quite a bit over by LaRocco's leap, Im not really sure if its better or worse.

Deegan dissing Hymas though I don’t see any blame that should go his way.

I felt bad for Jo getting caught up in that mess.

I guess Sexton has finally found some confidence?

Deegan dissing Hymas though I don’t see any blame that should go his way.

I felt bad for Jo getting caught up in that mess.

I guess Sexton has finally found some confidence?
Yep
Great stuff
We’ll see how it plays out in the “Year of the thumb”
😂

Jeez, Washougal is a man’s track! Some of those blind jumps… :loco:
Yeah, and those shadows would be treacherous at speed. They just blow through them like it’s nothing. Never been there, it’s a beautiful setting. I’d love to either go there or Spring Creek and watch one year, never been to either of those tracks.

Sexton looks great on that pumpkin, they seem to have gotten the bike where he wants it. Good for him to get some confidence now and build up some momentum, it looks like he’s on his way to a title 👍

Well that’s something I did not see coming at all 🤔
3 to go, on 3 of my favorite tracks! Any word on Eli returning at Budds Creek?

Yeah, gonna be interesting. Lots of water on it but they didn’t grind it too deep from what I read. Sexton should be solid there. If it’s wet P7 could have a great day with a solid start and his starts have been pretty good lately.
Vialle is likely looking forward to this track..
Line em up!!

Webb could do well, if he gets a good start he will certainly ride a wide bike 😉
He’s not usually the fastest guy outdoors but people forget he does well in mud a lot of the time

Back