@aynirar27. You're missed over at TGP.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
my thread on the marijuana card got locked. nothing was over the top.
we were having a real good discussions too.
a few mentions of Government, state laws and FBI tabs and the like but nothing seriously political

those mods there are not sane. grown adults cant chat intelligently, mention a word or two they dont like
and its a no go no deal bannathon

my thread on the marijuana card got locked. nothing was over the top.
we were having a real good discussions too.
a few mentions of Government, state laws and FBI tabs and the like but nothing seriously political

those mods there are not sane. grown adults cant chat intelligently, mention a word or two they dont like
and its a no go no deal bannathon
You (and myself) are not high enough in the Pub pecking order. Were that thread authored by a longtime prissy mod wannabe, it would still be there.

i thought they were mad at him for a tweet or something
Yeah, I think he was less than considerate to a pedal imbecile so now he’s on the pub shit list. Funny how little it takes to turn them into a torch carrying mob.

You (and myself) are not high enough in the Pub pecking order. Were that thread authored by a longtime prissy mod wannabe, it would still be there.
they dont think outside the box.
all that was mentioned was the Govt classifies it as a Type 1 narcotic. states do not.
state laws vary over federal laws etc

this is not political

saying Trump endorses it is, or maybe not in my book. this is still not a political statement imo

they dont think outside the box.
all that was mentioned was the Govt classifies it as a Type 1 narcotic. states do not.
state laws vary over federal laws etc

this is not political

saying Trump endorses it is, or maybe not in my book. this is still not a political statement imo

I once said that I didn't like political humor in a thread about Trevor Noah and I got a week suspension because it was "pure politics"

giphy.gif

jason-momoa-this-is-going-to-be-good.gif

TGP's Pub is a cess pool of woke mommy boy hairdressing assistants.
ArseBone is a kneeling rusty trombone player for the mods. He snipes and tries for reactions all the time. Man Of Year? More like deep throater ofthe year. If you're here ArseBone......blow me and gargle.

TGP's Pub is a cess pool of woke mommy boy hairdressing assistants.
ArseBone is a kneeling rusty trombone player for the mods. He snipes and tries for reactions all the time. Man Of Year? More like deep throater ofthe year. If you're here ArseBone......blow me and gargle.
He CAN be…..provocative.

Back