@aynirar27. You're missed over at TGP.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
I really did lol. I haven’t taken a new selfie in like 6 years

200.gif

Well I wasn’t allowed to post about boogers over there either, so I dunno what the fuck they want. Another thread about Eric Clapton I guess.
Yeah you just can't post anything that could construed as mildly offensive to any age group of any time period in history, that's all.

Easy peasy lizard squeezy.

Yeah you just can't post anything that could construed as mildly offensive to any age group of any time period in history, that's all.

Easy peasy lizard squeezy.
unless it’s about millennials. You can shit talk millennials all you want apparently

Can I? Thanks!

I think I'm technically a Millennial by birth year, but I identify as Gen X. I guess that makes me transgenerational?
Lol same here actually. Born in 84, but did everything my brother did who was born in 78.
I remember having to get off the internet so my parents could make a phone call, so I can’t relate with many millennials

Lol same here actually. Born in 84, but did everything my brother did who was born in 78.
I remember having to get off the internet so my parents could make a phone call, so I can’t relate with many millennials
I was banging college girls in 84.

Well I wasn’t allowed to post about boogers over there either, so I dunno what the fuck they want. Another thread about Eric Clapton I guess.
A little Slow Hand, perhaps?

3230D758-50B1-41A7-AC0A-933A5AE329BA.gif

If it makes you feel better, this GIF was reported over there as well.

Back