@aynirar27. You're missed over at TGP.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
I predict March snow for D.C. It was pretty light last winter and nothing yet this one. One of the things I hate about working on grocery is there is no closing due to snow and you're expected to be there.
It won’t snow here in DC/MD this year. How do I know? I just bought a brand new snowblower.

Same here for the job. I’m “essential personnel.” when it snows.

It won’t snow here in DC/MD this year. How do I know? I just bought a brand new snowblower.

It’s been a weird winter. Very little snow so I haven’t had to go in to plow much, but considering the mild temps, I’ve had to go in for a ton of no heat calls.

I guess it probably isn't going to then. A snow scare at the tale end of next week might help me bonus for the quarter though. Would you mind starting some rumors. Oh by the way, I'm no longer in Gaithersburg. Cut my commute from 36 miles to 18.

I guess it probably isn't going to then. A snow scare at the tale end of next week might help me bonus for the quarter though. Would you mind starting some rumors. Oh by the way, I'm no longer in Gaithersburg. Cut my commute from 36 miles to 18.
You would’ve thought there was a snow scare today. I forgot it was Valentines Day and stopped in the one near where I am in G’burg to pick up some dinner. Parking was packed. Then I walked in and saw all the guys in line at the florist counter and hanging in the card aisle looking desperate and lost at the last minute.

You would’ve thought there was a snow scare today. I forgot it was Valentines Day and stopped in the one near where I am in G’burg to pick up some dinner. Parking was packed. Then I walked in and saw all the guys in line at the florist counter and hanging in the card aisle looking desperate and lost at the last minute.
Goshen Rd? I got transferred to that store back in July. Then I got transferred to Kensington New Years Day. Cut my commute from 36.miles to 18, though on my early weekday shifts it takes just as long.

Goshen Rd? I got transferred to that store back in July. Then I got transferred to Kensington New Years Day. Cut my commute from 36.miles to 18, though on my early weekday shifts it takes just as long.
Yes, Goshen. Wow, I had no idea. I’m in that store a lot since it’s really close to where I work and on my way home. We may have walked right by each other at some point. The Kesington store is the one with parking underneath and the escalators isn’t it? When I still did plumbing I used to be in that area a lot. There’s a park with a historic building on the site in the neighborhood behind your store, Warner Circle Park aka Circle Manor. That place was a maintenance nightmare. If I had to do work there I’d console myself with wings from that store afterwards 😁

It's the same temperature here today in Wisconsin as it is in Las Vegas
It was raining here last evening, now I am looking out window at a fricken Blizzard and forcast is for 20 below tonight :-(

Yes, Goshen. Wow, I had no idea. I’m in that store a lot since it’s really close to where I work and on my way home. We may have walked right by each other at some point. The Kesington store is the one with parking underneath and the escalators isn’t it? When I still did plumbing I used to be in that area a lot. There’s a park with a historic building on the site in the neighborhood behind your store, Warner Circle Park aka Circle Manor. That place was a maintenance nightmare. If I had to do work there I’d console myself with wings from that store afterwards 😁
Yep, it has the parking underneath, which I love on rainy days. This is my 3rd stint here. First time was back in 2004 at the old store, if you remember that. I think that was torn down 2009?

Yep, it has the parking underneath, which I love on rainy days. This is my 3rd stint here. First time was back in 2004 at the old store, if you remember that. I think that was torn down 2009?
I always had trouble squeezing my plumbing van in there, but I’m a much better driver for being able to do it 😄

I liked the old photos they have as you go up the escalators. Those were cool to see.

Yep, I remember the old one and watching the construction on the new one as it progressed. I was always up and down Connecticut Ave back then.

Maybe ?

we should start a “what got you kicked off TGP“ thread.
Would they allow that here ?
I’m new and just a little baby so I don’t know

Fwiw, i haven’t been kicked off … yet
Never a suspension? How about a warning?

I don’t think they miss me anymore

tenor.gif

One more month and I can read that,,,,, maybe.

Attachments

• 4A645D1B-1CBE-414A-9D51-9AE75988AF39.png
    4A645D1B-1CBE-414A-9D51-9AE75988AF39.png
    424.4 KB · Views: 49

Back