@aynirar27. You're missed over at TGP.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Yup. No politics

"I can't believe he made me swallow"
D0V1__SU0AQ9Xp1
FB_IMG_1677376396611.jpg

Trump .... Putin's little AmeriKKKan Bitch .....

I haven’t checked in on TGP for a bit, still the same old shit?
What are the best Strat pickups? What weight is the Les Paul? I hate modellers, I love Modellers.

After 20yrs the same OLD shit and when something new and challenging is presented............BANNED.

What are the best Strat pickups? What weight is the Les Paul? I hate modellers, I love Modellers.

After 20yrs the same OLD shit and when something new and challenging is presented............BANNED.
last time i checked the Sound Lounge there was a new thread about why Eric Clapton was good at guitar.....

last time i checked the Sound Lounge there was a new thread about why Eric Clapton was good at guitar.....
Seriously, the place is a shithole and I'm sad to say rock guitar is dead in today's mainstream and they won't accept it. TGP are living off past fumes and it'll soon fade away. I wish I was wrong but the facts are the facts. They have a pub and really, what can be said in 2023 that won't get you suspended OR banned. Why even bother with it as it's a set up every time.

Seriously, the place is a shithole and I'm sad to say rock guitar is dead in today's mainstream and they won't accept it. TGP are living off past fumes and it'll soon fade away. I wish I was wrong but the facts are the facts. They have a pub and really, what can be said in 2023 that won't get you suspended OR banned. Why even bother with it as it's a set up every time.
And that's why I don't post in the PUB anymore.

:unsure:

I don't post in the PUB any less, either.

And that's why I don't post in the PUB anymore.

:unsure:

I don't post in the PUB any less, either.
i'm running out of BabyMetal songs to name alts after there, but I still have a few left in my pocket

It’s already tough enough for their mods to put 2 & 2 together and come up with 5 , which is a bannable number.
i'm sticking to babymetal names so it's easy for the chosen ones to "figure me out". I think some dudes over there only get hard when they out an alt.
what can I say, I'm still a giving guy at heart.

i'm sticking to babymetal names so it's easy for the chosen ones to "figure me out". I think some dudes over there only get hard when they out an alt.
what can I say, I'm still a giving guy at heart.
“I came a little in my pants but that alt is now history!”
:jerkit:

“I came a little in my pants but that alt is now history!”
:jerkit:
I used to work with a guy that said he couldn’t jerk off unless he took a big dump first. It didn’t make sense until I joined TGP

He was super excited because he was finally traveling to meet his internet girlfriend and then we never saw him again. Dude is a statistic now for sure

Back