@aynirar27. You're missed over at TGP.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Speaking of birds, yesterday a flock of geese flew over at my work., They were heading north. I live in Wisconsin. It's way too early for geese to be here.
Climate change.

You're eating too many eggs and not being taxed enough.

Speaking of birds, yesterday a flock of geese flew over at my work., They were heading north. I live in Wisconsin. It's way too early for geese to be here.
I think winter is about done this year man. The long term forecast for the rest of February is pretty mild. We often get a March snowstorm or two but it just as often melts away in a couple days.
I’m not complaining, oil is expensive

Last edited:
I was driving fertilizer stakes in the ground around the fruit trees yesterday and thought “this shouldn’t be possible this time of year “, ground should be frozen solid.

We have snow, this morning.
It’s in the forecast here too, and I’m sure quite a few more days below freezing. But these mid-winter “springtimes” are getting more common and lasting longer…might be an ominous sign but I’m diggin it.

I think winter is about done this year man. The long term forecast for the rest of February is pretty mild. We often get a March snowstorm or two but it just as often melts away in a couple days.
I’m not complaining, oil is expensive
I predict March snow for D.C. It was pretty light last winter and nothing yet this one. One of the things I hate about working on grocery is there is no closing due to snow and you're expected to be there.

we had less the 2 inches total on Long Island. and the was like 3/4" at a time

coldest was 2 days the weekend b4 last was about 8. then right back to 40s and 50s

jhees i think today is 57

and yeah that's probably a bit cold for out southern friends lol

Back