Because I know how much you like Tim Henson content...

• Thread starter Thread starter phillybhatesme
  • Start date Start date
This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Dude I will still tell you how gay your playing is. Its not that deep.

The word faggot is just dumb, sounds like a 12 year old who just discovered Eminem. It is what it is... lol

And to put your logic into perspective, that's like saying "you don't have to be black to be a nigga" ... like who actually does that? Hello? Anybody up there?

Nobody Id hang out with in public (or private) with for sure 🤣 I don't have to say dumb shit to make myself feel better but you know, diff strokes diff folks.

Enjoy your convictions or whatever 🤙🤙
Lol my post is a South Park reference that flew right over your head, so lighten up Francis you sound like a real fag.

Lol my post is a South Park reference that flew right over your head, so lighten up Francis you sound like a real fag.

Tone policing and and language policing is not welcome in this here part of the gear internet - and is much more likely to result in a bunch of people doing a pile-on just because it bugs him or he "sold" it

Chugg is more than welcome to display his displeasure and say his opinion, but this definitely isn't TGP or Facebook; and that's what makes it a great gear forum.

Tone policing and and language policing is not welcome in this here part of the gear internet - and is much more likely to result in a bunch of people doing a pile-on just because it bugs him or he "sold" it

Chugg is more than welcome to display his displeasure and say his opinion, but this definitely isn't TGP or Facebook; and that's what makes it a great gear forum.
Damn right, Dan !

no homo

When I was a little kid I hit this older kid over the head with a baseball bat. We ended up at the same college and he called me faggot once when I walked by. It hurt my feelings a little but not as much as that baseball bat I bet.

Yup. Goes nowhere.

I kept wondering, giving it a chance, will it change now or will it cycle back to the first chord of the progreassion? :no:

Great playing, not something I’d listen to more than once or twice but that’s just a personal preference.

I think the whole faggot vibe is a reach tho. Maybe there has been some of that in other TH videos (I wouldn’t know) but not here. They are both pretty much just playing guitar…although the other guy was being showy about it. Nothing wrong with that tho, some of my favorite players were showmen. Now that I think about it…humping the butt end of your guitar has way more of a faggot vibe than this…Jimi.

Reactions: rsm
I think the whole faggot vibe is a reach tho.
giphy.gif

The further they move away from trap rap bass backing tracks the better it will be. It's mostly boring to me, but the lame overproduced trap beats just make it all sound all the more generic.
That's where they started, away from techno / EDM.

This is from 2013, from their first EP:

edit: The whole homo thing is to get a reaction from older generations and others; it developed as their fame grew, and it generated some notoriety, which brought them attention - just like Tim's comment to Beato about "boomer bends" which sent many boomers into defense mode (and he's not wrong IMO). If you look at their older videos, clothing and behavior, etc., it wasn't there.

Much the same way some of the glam bands in the '70s did, not to mention the '80s hair metal bands like Poison...many have used visuals to differentiate themselves. I still remember Judas Priest pre-leather and studs, again that leather and studs look came from the gay scene of the time according to Halford himself. Then there's Bowie:

bowie2.jpg

FWIW, Tim's been married to a woman for a few year now, and Scotty's been dating the same girl for years.

Music is changing as it always has, some don't like some of the changes. oh well, you're not the target demographic.

IMG_0360.JPG

Last edited:
That's where they started, away from techno / EDM.

This is from 2013, from their first EP:

edit: The whole homo thing is to get a reaction from older generations and others; it developed as their fame grew, and it generated some notoriety, which brought them attention - just like Tim's comment to Beato about "boomer bends" which sent many boomers into defense mode (and he's not wrong IMO). If you look at their older videos, clothing and behavior, etc., it wasn't there.

Much the same way some of the glam bands in the '70s did, not to mention the '80s hair metal bands like Poison...many have used visuals to differentiate themselves. I still remember Judas Priest pre-leather and studs, again that leather and studs look came from the gay scene of the time according to Halford himself. Then there's Bowie:

View attachment 317343

FWIW, Tim's been married to a woman for a few year now, and Scotty's been dating the same girl for years.

Music is changing as it always has, some don't like some of the changes. oh well, you're not the target demographic.

View attachment 317340

I like how your only defense is for their faggotry, not the god awful, shit tier, third grade guitar pro melody and music writing LMFAO

I like how your only defense is for their faggotry, not the god awful, shit tier, third grade guitar pro melody and music writing LMFAO

old-man-cloud.jpg

As you know, I like their skills and music, and I saw them live last September. So no need for excuses or apologies.

Hello Fellow Kids GIFs | Tenor

Back