Biden tests positive for COVID

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
I keep saying reduced emissions, which to your point includes both gases and particulates. I'm not making up any rules. I think the study has accomplished exactly what it was probably intended to do, which is parse data and misdirect attention from the most obviously significant takeaway.

lol if that’s how you want to puss out then that’s fine

Lol oh get over it. Even the last global temperature chart you posted proves him wrong. Everything proves him wrong. That is not my fault
Oh I know. Nothing’s your fault and you’re never wrong. You argue exactly like a bitch.

Dan you're actually kinda like Trump in your ability to live in your own special version of reality.

Yes the world where words have actual meanings
You’re really that obsessed that I said “bad data” instead of “unhelpful data”? Please forgive me, this is just an informal OTC section of a guitar forum after all 🤣🙄

You’re really that obsessed that I said “bad data” instead of “unhelpful data”? Please forgive me, this is just an informal OTC section of a guitar forum after all 🤣🙄
It’s not just that. It’s a lot of things you say. It’s your idea of what a fact is.

It’s not just that. It’s a lot of things you say. It’s your idea of what a fact is.
1721678091770.gif

Dan is pretty much akin to a walmart greeter teaching us about modern computational architectures.

"I don't see the relevancy of basic methods used in climate studies and what that has to do with climate studies."
"I have no response because I don't know what the fuck I'm actually talking about, so you're just bitter"
"I use words I learned on wordle with my pedo pal to make me seem big brain now."
"I have zero knowledge, background, or education in the field, but I right, you wrong, just see this study I didn't read."

Back