Biden tests positive for COVID

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
That’s something a bitch would say too. 🤣🤣🤣
It was a callback to a previous post where I said totes is good for wanting the last word and also to show indifference.

Glad to see the gang is all here though!

It was a callback to a previous post where I said totes is good for wanting the last word and also to show indifference.

Glad to see the gang is all here though!
It’s good for looking like a moron. Or a teenager. Which is a moron.

And you always get the last word Dan. You wear everyone down with bullshit until they just give up.

It’s good for looking like a moron. Or a teenager. Which is a moron.

And you always get the last word Dan. You wear everyone down with bullshit until they just give up.

The bullshit is people trying to prove me wrong for no other reason than to prove me wrong. That’s why they always suck at it, it’s personal, just like their “facts” are that they think matter to anyone but themselves

I dunno, Von gave him a meltdown once and he left for like a 10 day or so “vacation” as I recall.

The bullshit is people trying to prove me wrong for no other reason than to prove me wrong. That’s why they always suck at it, it’s personal, just like their “facts” are that they think matter to anyone but themselves
You’re a hero in your own mind 🤣

You’re a hero in your own mind 🤣

That’s what’s so funny about the whole thing. I’ve only ever talked about the most basic scientific principles. Elementary school shit.

But it’s still over your head. You call me egotistical and pretending to be a scientist because I’m talking about stuff that could be 6th grade homework lol

I actually changed it because I haven’t been posting here much, but then Trump got shot at and I couldn’t miss all the chaos

That’s what’s so funny about the whole thing. I’ve only ever talked about the most basic scientific principles. Elementary school shit.

But it’s still over your head. You call me egotistical and pretending to be a scientist because I’m talking about stuff that could be 6th grade homework lol

Yep. They don't understand things so they believe the modern equivalent of shock jocks like Tucker Carlson who just have big mouths. I heard him interviewing a scientist the other day and he was ignorant yet he tried to control the conversation because that is what he is good at. Talk. Putting words in the mouths of the people he interviews to push things towards his unobjective narrative. People who believe in conspiracy theories have a need to try and control what they don't understand because they are afraid.

Well that’s fine and dandy but you’re speaking in general terms, just like Dan does when he’s been shown up. So if you have a critique, clearly and specifically state it so I can respond.

You’ve yet to even post anything coherent

Dan, like Trump, I think the problem is that we’re operating in two different “Realities.” By that I mean reality and your “Reality.” 🤷‍♂️

Dan, like Trump, I think the problem is that we’re operating in two different “Realities.” By that I mean reality and your “Reality.” 🤷‍♂️
I like that you are trying new tactics, but they are getting worse and worse lol

Back