Biden tests positive for COVID

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
You know how else facts don't work. Scientific consensus without actual proof. Renowned "Experts" have gotten so much shit wrong it isn't funny. They wanted to set off nukes at the poles in the 70s. Just because some group of elitist assholes, like Fauci for instance, who think they're the smartest mother fuckers in the world, predict this or that will happen, that doesn't make it a fucking fact.
You can always go back to the Stone Age I suppose. They got everything right back then before “science”.

You can always go back to the Stone Age I suppose. They got everything right back then before “science”.
Did you read him criticizing the practice of science, or rather the scientific method? WTF mate?

It’s like someone saying “ cars are dangerous” and you responding with “ well we could go back to riding horses”. I have no issue with science. My issue is with two things. A) Science paid for by people with agendas seeking specific outcomes and B) scientists and “ educated” people who think they’re smarter than everyone else. Kinda like you and Dan.

You can blindly follow the drastically left leaning cabal of “ academia” if you want upside down man. Just remember, those same geniuses lend their “ expertise “ to studies showing diversity increases quality and quality of life.

How exactly do you separate science from the scientific method? Science is all about the scientific method.

The scientific method is unbiased. Thats why they don’t like it and call it biased lol

You know how else facts don't work. Scientific consensus without actual proof. Renowned "Experts" have gotten so much shit wrong it isn't funny. They wanted to set off nukes at the poles in the 70s. Just because some group of elitist assholes, like Fauci for instance, who think they're the smartest mother fuckers in the world, predict this or that will happen, that doesn't make it a fucking fact.

I agree, predictions are not facts.

The scientific method is unbiased. Thats why they don’t like it and call it biased lol
027.gif

No. The scientific method itself is unbiased. But the predictions concluded from it are as subject to bias as anything else. So some are objective and some aren’t. The problem with worshipping science as a god like you and Thumbpicker do is you just blindly believe all of it.

No. The scientific method itself is unbiased. But the predictions concluded from it are as subject to bias as anything else. So some are objective and some aren’t. The problem with worshipping science as a god like you and Thumbpicker do is you just blindly believe all of it.

Dude I have said in plain English so many times to you (and others) to just listen to the data and not the narrative.
And no matter how many times I say it, you respond with some narrative that you think is wrong.

The data that says the planet temp increased when emissions decreased? :unsure:

Dude I have said in plain English so many times to you (and others) to just listen to the data and not the narrative.
And no matter how many times I say it, you respond with some narrative that you think is wrong.
Your problem is that you think you’re a scientist and qualified to analyze the data. Plus I’ve already proven over and over you are as biased as everyone else.

You can’t have it both ways Dan. You can’t say “ look at the data not the narrative ( ie the guy analyzing the data) and then call YOUR analysis of the data fact. Even near consensus in the scientific community isn’t always fact.

Your problem is that you think you’re a scientist and qualified to analyze the data. Plus I’ve already proven over and over you are as biased as everyone else.

You can’t have it both ways Dan. You can’t say “ look at the data not the narrative ( ie the guy analyzing the data) and then call YOUR analysis of the data fact. Even near consensus in the scientific community isn’t always fact.

What analysis do you think was my own?

What analysis do you think was my own?
You tell me. Which is it Dan. Are you giving your opinion to Acceptance on the climate change question you’ve been fighting with him about or are you “ listening to the narrative” ?

You tell me. Which is it Dan. Are you giving your opinion to Acceptance on the climate change question you’ve been fighting with him about or are you “ listening to the narrative” ?
I have no clue wtf he's talking about w/ "narrative." I'm just reporting a study with "counterintuitive" findings.

I have no clue wtf he's talking about w/ "narrative." I'm just reporting a study with "counterintuitive" findings.
He used the phrase to rebut my contention that scientists often do push a narrative and analyze data in such a way to support that narrative. They also routinely refer to their assumptions as fact. And if you disagree, the first thing out of their mouths is “ you don’t understand the scientific method “.

I am listening the actual fucking scientists that did the test. Even they do not agree with acceptance.

Back