Biden tests positive for COVID

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
Vaccines used to be something we got as kids, maybe a booster as an adult and otherwise should be good for life. Guess that's not the greatest business model.

Well, now that you've recovered yourself, what are you talking about?

You brought up kids getting boosters so it seemed for a minute you understood how they worked, but then you brought up lifetime adult vaccines and business models and the deck started to fall

The amount of inconsistencies in your post made my brain shut down for a minute. That doesn’t happen often
That’s funny, we’ve watched it happen a dozen times this week alone. You should get that checked out, that could be serious.
Just sayin..

Poor biden
Doesn’t have the spine to just walk away because the orange menace is about to bitch slap him, he has to make up lies that nobody believes.
Well, except charveldan that is .. 😂

That’s funny, we’ve watched it happen a dozen times this week alone. You should get that checked out, that could be serious.
Just sayin..

I’m jealous of you guys I really am. Life seems much simpler when you can just accept whatever makes sense to you as being what’s right. That’s way easier than learning

I’m jealous of you guys I really am. Life seems much simpler when you can just accept whatever makes sense to you as being what’s right. That’s way easier than learning
Ha ha. You mean, confirmation bias ?

Yes really. You're apparently way stupider than the real Dan.

You explained to me that I was being biased with my hypothetical scenerio that I didn’t think actually happened.
Then when I said what I actually thought happened, you said it was not confirmation bias.
that was what confused me. Especially now, the day after, when you accused me of it again lol

You explained to me that I was being biased with my hypothetical scenerio that I didn’t think actually happened.
Then when I said what I actually thought happened, you said it was not confirmation bias.
that was what confused me. Especially now, the day after, when you accused me of it again lol
Well, you exhibit it ( here way more than the gay page) quite often brother.

And yeah, it took me 6 posts for you to grasp the idea that when you said," hypothetically I would say this happened" and I said, "well that would be confirmation bias", that the entire fucking conversation was hypothetical.

Like I said, way dumber than the real Dan. Which is how I know you're an alt and not the real Dan. Using Alanis Morrisette as a source for moon rock info seals the deal.

Well, you exhibit it ( here way more than the gay page) quite often brother.

And yeah, it took me 6 posts for you to grasp the idea that when you said," hypothetically I would say this happened" and I said, "well that would be confirmation bias", that the entire fucking conversation was hypothetical.

Like I said, way dumber than the real Dan. Which is how I know you're an alt and not the real Dan. Using Alanis Morrisette as a source for moon rock info seals the deal.

That’s because it wasn’t fathomable to me that you would accuse me of being biased, repeatedly throughout the day, then tell me that if I were to believe something that I did not, it would be biased
Then told me what I actually believed was not biased.
And now you are saying I’m biased again.

You do see how asinine that is right?

That’s because it wasn’t fathomable to me that you would accuse me of being biased, repeatedly throughout the day, then tell me that if I were to believe something that I did not, it would be biased
Then told me what I actually believed was not biased.
And now you are saying I’m biased again.

You do see how asinine that is right?

Well Justin, you damn sure are biased. And if you did believe that Trump tried to have himself fake killed, then it would be because you are biased.

And I said what you actually believed isn't necessary biased, just naive and stupid.

Back