BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
They aren't leftist!

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

- Attributed to Herbert Spencer but most likely a derivative quote from William Paley.
It's a nice quote. What does it have to do with the topic at hand ? Look, I'm sure there are people calling themselves Christian Nationalists who believe the shit you say they do. Part of that Project 25 shit says as much. Trump called it delusional bullshit by the way. I think those people are a ridiculously small minority. As in less members than the KKK.

You mean you are correct in believing what the orthodox religion tells you to believe. That doesn't make it a fact brother. Facts are things you can prove.
I mean it's the original church, historically. That's what I'm talking about. Now, it's the true church, that's what you are saying I believe, which is true, and every protestant under the sun, and you, would try and dispute that part. But I'm just talking about the timeline of Christianity here not whether it is the one true church or not.

How many people do you think know I am not a christian. It's not like I wear a special sweater.
Exactly. You aren't having these conversations with the protestants in your life. Hence they do not know you are not a christian. Either that or you are one of those guys who puts on airs for business and friendship purposes which makes you a liar and I do not think you are that kinda guy at all just going by what I have seen from you here.

I mean it's the original church, historically. That's what I'm talking about. Now, it's the true church, that's what you are saying I believe, which is true, and every protestant under the sun, and you, would try and dispute that part. But I'm just talking about the timeline of Christianity here not whether it is the one true church or not.
I wouldn't dispute it. I would have to say I don't know. Define " True church". I mean how can I dispute or accept that when I don't believe in it ?

I wouldn't dispute it. I would have to say I don't know. Define " True church". I mean how can I dispute or accept that when I don't believe in it ?
I was not attempting to prove true church status, I was only stating that historically it is factual that it is the first church from the time of the apostles. It is pre-denominational.

Exactly. You aren't having these conversations with the protestants in your life. Hence they do not know you are not a christian. Either that or you are one of those guys who puts on airs for business and friendship purposes which makes you a liar and I do not think you are that kinda guy at all just going by what I have seen from you here.
No, but dude, I do have political conversations with them. Don't you think at some point one of them would make a seemingly innocuous comment like, '' Those democrats are sinners" Or " Those evil bastards are all going to hell". Or something ?

What "scholars" ? What are their credentials ? What makes them experts or even believable ? Lots of educated people are biased, arrogant, morons. How do we know these aren't some of them ?

Oh for cryin' out loud, STOP IT. You've just used contempt prior to investigation again.

No, but dude, I do have political conversations with them. Don't you think at some point one of them would make a seemingly innocuous comment like, '' Those democrats are sinners" Or " Those evil bastards are all going to hell". Or something ?
I dunno I guess it would depend. My brother is a baptist and would probably be all about christian nationalism since every time I see him he has to interject the "democrat party platform is about sodomizing others and killing babies" which is somewhat true in a way but I don't care to dwell on ugly thoughts like that so it's unwanted conversation.

https://www.amazon.com/Taking-Ameri...ywords=Andrew+Whitehead&qid=1721698839&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.com/American-Ido...ywords=Andrew+Whitehead&qid=1721698839&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/Founding-Myth-Christian-Nationalism-American/dp/1454943912/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2LKYSO7IEHAMU&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.1kzF4Nl5OT4OIsh7zjzOJzka1-hNmncYGxvUupC1Xl0_ePV2tBu2dNF07JJWWs7IFRrwDAfdvATmJQp_X2LMAN0t9ZZyDrVpnv_1DbVfqg9IIHU4k8rz98Af61A4O0wyu66CZpGpgjwbykxKD5zn4HV6W4J90i6tnEUqp6TdvY13Bi_lAaCO2oXdSqBgBEE6E3UsypxhJRE4yAMiIH-Z37Tva8_kWUiDjhtep1Dacv4.l-Kxu1amSbGsabroIRwJhM3njHQruxwhGvpZqXUdifw&dib_tag=se&keywords=Andrew+seidel&qid=1721698875&sprefix=andrew+seidel,aps,202&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/American-Crusade-Supreme-Weaponizing-Religious/dp/1454943920/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2LKYSO7IEHAMU&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.1kzF4Nl5OT4OIsh7zjzOJzka1-hNmncYGxvUupC1Xl0_ePV2tBu2dNF07JJWWs7IFRrwDAfdvATmJQp_X2LMAN0t9ZZyDrVpnv_1DbVfqg9IIHU4k8rz98Af61A4O0wyu66CZpGpgjwbykxKD5zn4HV6W4J90i6tnEUqp6TdvY13Bi_lAaCO2oXdSqBgBEE6E3UsypxhJRE4yAMiIH-Z37Tva8_kWUiDjhtep1Dacv4.l-Kxu1amSbGsabroIRwJhM3njHQruxwhGvpZqXUdifw&dib_tag=se&keywords=Andrew+seidel&qid=1721698875&sprefix=andrew+seidel,aps,202&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.com/Flag-Cross-Christian-Nationalism-Democracy/dp/0197618685/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2OPFIQTBQ4ZG4&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.BQp03LzXaiw-oszww8CpIGqqu84HosbVofQbreC4L4Uy6IG1cHif5CaurOQ_wd2iqSC1hPNwm0syJfXRhhGhRKCW_TnIoutuPD-lmqr6clykpxOyiH073Gkxp58tRpz0EIjVzep0SIIZ_eT1TEeo0aqSDraULjk2_xWj-PA0mY_eP7VPyZh2CYZYzOQ_ZPk_3nudKzPfPnl4fbuKP9aIEpdK71yFJyYTOP7tNlxfjN65YRbZKq8wLaDOL8RkhYgFc36afKZpZihv1MAWb42EJ1rSV5h3MrHog8mAagoIJDo.ciBOCcQyBfuVWhB6-6gyv-FMr4Gdl1DmhoLI44G-_9U&dib_tag=se&keywords=christian+nationalism&qid=1721698904&sprefix=christian+nationalism,aps,162&sr=8-6

https://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Power-Glory-Evangelicals-Extremism-ebook/dp/B0BTYWH2YP/ref=sr_1_9?crid=2OPFIQTBQ4ZG4&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.BQp03LzXaiw-oszww8CpIGqqu84HosbVofQbreC4L4Uy6IG1cHif5CaurOQ_wd2iqSC1hPNwm0syJfXRhhGhRKCW_TnIoutuPD-lmqr6clykpxOyiH073Gkxp58tRpz0EIjVzep0SIIZ_eT1TEeo0aqSDraULjk2_xWj-PA0mY_eP7VPyZh2CYZYzOQ_ZPk_3nudKzPfPnl4fbuKP9aIEpdK71yFJyYTOP7tNlxfjN65YRbZKq8wLaDOL8RkhYgFc36afKZpZihv1MAWb42EJ1rSV5h3MrHog8mAagoIJDo.ciBOCcQyBfuVWhB6-6gyv-FMr4Gdl1DmhoLI44G-_9U&dib_tag=se&keywords=christian+nationalism&qid=1721698904&sprefix=christian+nationalism,aps,162&sr=8-9

https://www.amazon.com/Preparing-War-Extremist-Christian-Nationalism/dp/B0C41R2JHH/ref=sr_1_10?crid=2OPFIQTBQ4ZG4&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.BQp03LzXaiw-oszww8CpIGqqu84HosbVofQbreC4L4Uy6IG1cHif5CaurOQ_wd2iqSC1hPNwm0syJfXRhhGhRKCW_TnIoutuPD-lmqr6clykpxOyiH073Gkxp58tRpz0EIjVzep0SIIZ_eT1TEeo0aqSDraULjk2_xWj-PA0mY_eP7VPyZh2CYZYzOQ_ZPk_3nudKzPfPnl4fbuKP9aIEpdK71yFJyYTOP7tNlxfjN65YRbZKq8wLaDOL8RkhYgFc36afKZpZihv1MAWb42EJ1rSV5h3MrHog8mAagoIJDo.ciBOCcQyBfuVWhB6-6gyv-FMr4Gdl1DmhoLI44G-_9U&dib_tag=se&keywords=christian+nationalism&qid=1721698904&sprefix=christian+nationalism,aps,162&sr=8-10

This dude?

" Whitehead’s research has been featured across national outlets including The New York Times, NPR, The New Yorker, The Washington Post and The Guardian"

So his expert credentials besides being a sociology professor are being published by leftist news outlets ? Do these books you have read by this guy come with sources. Like when he claims this or that is happening, is he offering proof or are you just taking his word because he's some "Educated" liberal ?

Oh for cryin' out loud, STOP IT. You've just used contempt prior to investigation again.

Yeah, I have an automatic distrust of anyone writing books to convince people of anything political. Particularly when they are leftists. Which this dude is. Fuck, 3/4 of all tenured professors are liberals and you would ask me to blindly believe them, when I clearly disagree with them ideologically ?

Back to the topic: the next President of the United States of America, Kamala Harris

Kamala ANNIHILATES Trump in Debut Speech – A Must Watch Moment!

@Floyd Eye Research the topic. Be well, bro.
Tell you what Johnny. Even though I proved to myself today, sadly, that you will overlook things when they suit you politically and not when they don't ( not an insult dude, we all do it to a degree) I like you. And I will look into Christian Nationalism with an open mind.

As I said, I am not saying I don't believe these people exist, it's just that I don't think they are as consequential as you think they are. Aryan Brotherhood exists. I've seen them. That doesn't mean they hold any power over anyone.

I will check it out brother and let you know what I think.

Back to the topic: the next President of the United States of America, Kamala Harris

Kamala ANNIHILATES Trump in Debut Speech – A Must Watch Moment!

She is an idiot Johnny. No way she can debate Trump and not look like the idiot she is.

Yeah, I have an automatic distrust of anyone writing books to convince people of anything political. Particularly when they are leftists. Which this dude is. Fuck, 3/4 of all tenured professors are liberals and you would ask me to blindly believe them, when I clearly disagree with them ideologically ?
It's like communist Russia. If you want to be a professor and not tow the party line you go into accounting or mathematics so you can actually speak the truth and not be imprisoned, lol.

Funny a liberal has met a bunch, yet I have never met a single one. And I don't know anyone who has.
Diary is a propagandist. He doesn't care about the truth. Dude disappeared for ten years only to reboot his "new" character here during an election year. Yes, Johnny is DOAA.

Back