Breaking news from Germany : Pandemic is a Politic scam

• Thread starter Thread starter JMP2203
  • Start date Start date
I don't think some people understand what the problem is, so let's tell it like it is...

No country has a medical system with even a fraction of enough beds to deal with all the cases that are coming in.

Meaning if you have a heart attack or need cancer treatment or need a broken arm set, then you will be in a traffic jam a thousand times longer than it normally is.

That is what it's about. The infrastructure to deal with COVID 19 was never there. The economic collapse saw medical care being scaled back.

We are lucky it's SARS2 and not Ebola going airborne.

I don't think some people understand what the problem is, so let's tell it like it is...

No country has a medical system with even a fraction of enough beds to deal with all the cases that are coming in.

Meaning if you have a heart attack or need cancer treatment or need a broken arm set, then you will be in a traffic jam a thousand times longer than it normally is.

That is what it's about. The infrastructure to deal with COVID 19 was never there. The economic collapse saw medical care being scaled back.

We are lucky it's SARS2 and not Ebola going airborne.
That's funny, all I heard last year during the height of the pandemic was that several hospitals in my state were nowhere near capacity. So which is it? I mean it's not like we were given information one day only to be given contradictory information the next day....right?

That's funny, all I heard last year during the height of the pandemic was that several hospitals in my state were nowhere near capacity. So which is it? I mean it's not like we were given information one day only to be given contradictory information the next day....right?
Exactly what occurred in my neck of the woods... the hospital system were furloughing alot of staff in all departments.

Reactions: lll
In Florida at this moment, there are 23 counties with 0 ICU beds available, 16 counties with less than 10 ICU beds available and 11 counties with less than 20 ICU beds available. There are only 65 counties in Florida.

In Florida at this moment, there are 23 counties with 0 ICU beds available, 16 counties with less than 10 ICU beds available and 11 counties with less than 20 ICU beds available. There are only 65 counties in Florida.

Yeah?

What's your source of this information?

Anyone remember the two giant hospital ships that Trump sent to New York to help Cuomo?

They weren't even used.

yes but there are also hundreds of thousands of bodies missing given no one died from the flu last year. Also in "flu season" they don't continue to add to the last years number like they are with covid. The death toll number really should have reset late December
I agree with that, there are people who would have died from the annual flu or pre existing conditions. But, even with that there is still a pandemic death toll. How to quantify how many more people passed from Covid, who would have likely died anyway is above me, that's for smart people to figure out.

Well 650,000 deaths in a single year is a once a decade amount for the flu. So far, 2.36 million have died from the Coronavirus in essentially 10 months. How many of them were over 80 and would have died in the next 2 years from something else? That will probably take 5 years to figure out.

BTW, the translation of the original German webpage posted in the OP:

An extensive correspondence that WELT AM SONNTAG has available shows: In the first high phase of the pandemic, Interior Minister Horst Seehofer's house acted on researchers. Thereupon they provided results for a dramatic "secret paper" of the ministry.

The Federal Ministry of the Interior engaged scientists from several research institutes and universities for political purposes in the first wave of the corona pandemic in March 2020. It commissioned the researchers from the Robert Koch Institute and other institutions to create a calculation model on the basis of which the Ministry of the Interior, Horst Seehofer (CSU), wanted to justify tough corona measures.

This emerges from more than 200 pages of internal correspondence between the management level of the Ministry of the Interior and the researchers that WELT AM SONNTAG has received. A group of lawyers fought for e-mail in a legal dispute with the Robert Koch Institute that lasted several months.

In an exchange of e-mails, the State Secretary in the Ministry of the Interior, Markus Kerber, asks the researchers who have been contacted to develop a model on the basis of which “preventive and repressive measures” can be planned.

According to the correspondence, the scientists worked in close coordination with the ministry in just four days to develop content for a paper that had been declared secret, which was distributed via various media over the following days.

A "worst-case scenario" was calculated according to which more than a million people in Germany could die of the coronavirus if social life were to continue as it was before the pandemic.

This text is from WELT AM SONNTAG. We are happy to deliver them to your home on a regular basis.

Your margin for error is massive.

Your sample size is so small that there is a good probability you will be in error.

My neighbor doesn't own a dog, therefore there are no dog owners in the neighborhood.

It's a fallacious argument that is easily dismissed.

Yeah and hospitals are always like that, just ask someone who works at a hospital. Same thing as the deaths and sickness, something they never reported about until the plandemic.

Yeah and hospitals are always like that, just ask someone who works at a hospital. Same thing as the deaths and sickness, something they never reported about until the plandemic.
I will. $5 says you're wrong.

Since you found data, can you share the total number of ICU beds in each county as well as their current occupancy use? This way we can determine how many beds are being used and for what purpose. I would be curious to know how many beds are actually being use for covid patients.

Back