Breaking news from Germany : Pandemic is a Politic scam

• Thread starter Thread starter JMP2203
  • Start date Start date
Since you found data, can you share the total number of ICU beds in each county as well as their current occupancy use? This way we can determine how many beds are being used and for what purpose. I would be curious to know how many beds are actually being use for covid patients.
I don't know whether it will narrow to those that are covid patients.

Yeah and hospitals are always like that, just ask someone who works at a hospital. Same thing as the deaths and sickness, something they never reported about until the plandemic.

Yeah ask someone who works there and they will give you a proper education in the differences between non-urgent medical care and emergency treatment. HELLO!

Entire hospitals are turned into one massive intensive care unit for Covid 19 patients.

Entire hospitals at full capacity running ICUs with a shortage of ventilators.

INTENSIVE care. That means several highly trained practitioners are focused on that one person in the bed 24/7. They require a lot of medical equipment. There aren't enough specialized practitioners to go around. There isn't enough equipment either.

This is a whole different world away from a 'full' hospital of people on waiting lists looking for non-urgent medical care (reoccurring aches that need analysis for example) and get a slot because it's free.

Covid 19 isn't even categorized as urgent care for people with serious symptoms. Urgent care needs treatment but is not life-threatening. Covid 19 for many admissions is categorized as emergency care because it's life-threatening.

So a full hospital where nearly everyone is in a life-threatening condition isn't even remotely the same as a normal hospital at full capacity.

Yeah ask someone who works there and they will give you a proper education in the differences between non-urgent medical care and emergency treatment. HELLO!

Entire hospitals are turned into one massive intensive care unit for Covid 19 patients.

Entire hospitals at full capacity running ICUs with a shortage of ventilators.

INTENSIVE care. That means several highly trained practitioners are focused on that one person in the bed 24/7. They require a lot of medical equipment. There aren't enough specialized practitioners to go around. There isn't enough equipment either.

This is a whole different world away from a 'full' hospital of people on waiting lists looking for non-urgent medical care (reoccurring aches that need analysis for example) and get a slot because it's free.

Covid 19 isn't even categorized as urgent care for people with serious symptoms. Urgent care needs treatment but is not life-threatening. Covid 19 for many admissions is categorized as emergency care because it's life-threatening.

So a full hospital where nearly everyone is in a life-threatening condition isn't even remotely the same as a normal hospital at full capacity.
Youre tripping

Youre tripping
You have no logical rebuttal because clearly you were trying to conflate your claims of day to day full hospitals with being equal to entire hospitals converted into ICUs for a pandemic.

Getting your medical knowledge from Alex Jones is one chicken short of voodoo.

Last edited:
No shit. So much so that there should be dozens of impeachment cases brought up against their (dems) actions and words.
Context. They weren't speaking to a raving violent mob wanting to Lynch the VP.

Listen to the insurrectionists. They are telling you who told them to do what they did.

You have no logical rebuttal because clearly you were trying to conflate your claims of day to day full hospitals with being equal to entire hospitals converted into ICUs for a pandemic.

Getting your medical knowledge from Alex Jones is on chicken short of voodoo.
Like I said

The covid treatment

Attachments

• joe.gif
    joe.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
Reactions: lll
As you can see the current admin are right on top of the rona. NOT

As you can see the current admin are right on top of the rona. NOT
Yup. Instead of the (D)rats focusing on a virus as they fail at Imp 2.0 without a care in the world for dying citizens... just like Jan/Feb 2020. Except this time they have opened the flood gates for illegals to enter and continue to spread disease. Population control 101.
Oh yeah... coming up on 90,000 murders/deaths (20% of the previous administration) 100% the current administrations fault using the same tallying methods as before. We were told there is a plan. What is it? To let people die? Seems they should tap Cuomo for some more advice. I’d be laughing if it weren’t for real people dying. 😢

Yup. Instead of the (D)rats focusing on a virus as they fail at Imp 2.0 without a care in the world for dying citizens... just like Jan/Feb 2020. Except this time they have opened the flood gates for illegals to enter and continue to spread disease. Population control 101.
Your racism is showing.

Your racism is showing.
Racism... nope, nothing I have ever posted has been racist. Only you and your ilk do that. Ahhh, when all else fails, just arbitrarily throw out the race card. I’m surprised you just didn’t report it like you did with other posts. However, I’ve seen multiple posts of yours that are blatenly homophobic and disturbing and never reported them. You lose, again.

On another note, 15 days in and already a scandal and removal of staff 🤣

The big goal of a million jabs a day was lofty and revered by all and sundry on the left. What a hero. "What a feat it will be if he can manage to pull this off", Average Joe was thinking.

Turns out that under the previous administration, the daily average for its final month was... 923 000 (IIRC - I heard it a few weeks ago).

Back