Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
What ? Stay on topic Donnie .

What does any of what you mentioned have anything to do with a guy dedicated to protecting children from left wingers ?

After taking some time to contemplate his future, Wahlberg says it is now time to “right some wrongs.”

“The only way I can honor the children is to dedicate my life to eradicating this evil from the face of the earth,”
said Wahlberg, who explained that his own children have urged him to speak out about the real nature of Hollywood.

The “good guys,” according to Wahlberg, are “recruiting in numbers”, and a “civil war” is threatening to erupt in Hollywood, bringing the whole system to its knees.

This allegation from Mark Wahlberg adds to the wave of accusations made by celebrities and musicians about the real nature of the entertainment industry elite. Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have both gone on record exposing the pedophilia at the heart of Hollywood.

According to Elijah Wood, innocent young lives are destroyed to satisfy “people with parasitic interests” who “see you as their prey.” In an interview with the Sunday Times, Wood dropped a series of bombshells about the pedophiles that run the industry, noting that “Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized.”

If you read the Washington Post or watch CNN, pedophilia is not a problem, and those who talk about it are tinfoil hat wearing kooks sharing ‘fake news.’ But more and more stars are coming forward with similar stories about the depraved Hollywood and entertainment industry system.

Wahlberg has now dedicated his life to exposing the international pedophile ring that he says has corrupted Hollywood “to the core” and continues to “destroy the lives of innocent children, tearing families apart.”

Another headshot 🎯

Have you two forgotten that BOTH OF YOU have posted video's from YT in the past ?
If I did, it was parody or it was to make fun of you or it was non-political. No matter what the circumstance, you can bet I did my homework before posting.

Have you two forgotten that BOTH OF YOU have posted video's from YT in the past ?

They are interviews that I watched, very good, not just some moron speaking third hand BS. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see Hollywood hates Wahlberg for speaking out 😂

Now this is funny and it shows the IQ level of stripped anus LOL.

This is all his brain is capable of coming up with .

image_2023-07-12_201642498.png
image_2023-07-12_201958340.png
image_2023-07-12_202133121.png
image_2023-07-12_202336467.png

Last edited:
It was ALWAYS political and you always acted like it was confirmed proof of something LOL.
One thing you guys don’t have is a sense for nuance. Or literature. Or grammar and spelling. Or reality.

Back