Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
To someone that is undecided, they aren’t getting anything rammed downed their throats. People that aren’t threatened by transgendered people have no reason to be upset by a beer company using them for marketing.
Jamming implies resistance. If people don’t resist and just go about their days as usual, they have nothing to get upset about
Wow....just wow. :no: Congratulations, sir. Your programming is complete.

Dude, you’re a smart guy, you do know they’re not ‘winning’.
It’s just what we’re being fed, and it’s complete utter BULLSHIT.

View attachment 189355
I honestly don’t watch a lot of news or media. I work 7 days a week and either post on gear forums or watch YouTube videos about the legend of Zelda

Wow....just wow. :no: Congratulations, sir. Your programming is complete.
it's just about not caring what other people are doing. Transgendered people do not effect my day to day. gay people getting married does effect the relationship I have with my wife. A pregnant woman that dresses like a man doesn't effect me being able to grow my family. The shit doesn't matter man it isn't a reason for people to get upset.

it's just about not caring what other people are doing. Transgendered people do not effect my day to day. gay people getting married does effect the relationship I have with my wife. A pregnant woman that dresses like a man doesn't effect me being able to grow my family. The shit doesn't matter man it isn't a reason for people to get upset.

It will be😉
Ohhhh, it will be.

@Aynirar27 YOU live in an integrated society that has you (by force) being involved whether you like it or not. Rules, taxes, licences, jails, schools, banks, infrastructure etc....

So, you SHOULD care as putting your head in the sand is the lazy cowards way out. If it truly doesn't worry you........move to the country OFF the grid. Not perfect but more in tune with your line of thought and non actions.

Apathy and "it will never happen here" attitudes are exactly why this country is becoming the shit show it is. Politicians that don't have the best interest of it's country's citizens count on that. Good job!

@Aynirar27 YOU live in an integrated society that has you (by force) being involved whether you like it or not. Rules, taxes, licences, jails, schools, banks, infrastructure etc....

So, you SHOULD care as putting your head in the sand is the lazy cowards way out. If it truly doesn't worry you........move to the country OFF the grid. Not perfect but more in tune with your line of thought and non actions.
There is no perfect place to live. I moved out of Troy NY because I was tired of hearing gun shots and people asking me "where is the memorial today". Women used to time their walks with me walking my dog because they didn't want to be out by themselves.

Now I live in a neighborhood that is basically all asshole Air BnB houses. I pay taxes out the ass but it's safe and pleasant. Transgendered people are soo far down the list of things I worry about.

I have very strong views on things like Guns and Drugs and Alcohol, but I don't post about them because I can discern a difference between "not liking something" and "thinking it should be illegal", so there isn't really much of a discussion to be had

I’m saying that calling it a mental disorder is equating them
ad-feedback-johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-is-mental-disorder-sex-29277068.png

Apathy and "it will never happen here" attitudes are exactly why this country is becoming the shit show it is. Politicians that don't have the best interest of it's country's citizens count on that. Good job!
I just don't get what "will happen" anywhere? The trans people aren't coming for our children. They really aren't. They aren't going to take our jobs.
I agree some of the pomp and circumstance is a bit much sometime, but gay people have been getting shit on (and not the way they like it) for decades and some of them are actually being treated like people now so they are pretty fucking pumped about that.

Last edited:
@BeerAndPizza You dickhead...............I was responding to a post where the value was being said.

Add to that..............if the marketing campaign is meant to boost profit it WENT DOWN instead of up.

So clueless...........when you launch an initiative that's meant for an upwards trajectory and not a downhill car crash.

I hope you get it and if not, grab your calculator and work $800mil in the money market over a couple of days and see what sort of loss THAT is.
That's NOT regular market movement.

FFS.............get me somebody with a brain.
Yes, marketing campaigns have ONE day and ONE day only to prove their worth.

You're a fuck head just like the rest of them here.

Yes, marketing campaigns have ONE day and ONE day only to prove their worth.

You're a fuck head just like the rest of them here.
Choo choo, Chuckles. Back it down to half throttle or you'll never make to Fryday...

So tell me this. What other mental disorders would you feel angry about budlight "celebrating"? would you be pissed if a bipolar person was commemorated? Someone with Schizophrenia? Anorexia?

where do you draw the line on what disorder is ok to celebrate and which ones are not? And how close is it to "also being gay?"

I just don't get what "will happen" anywhere? The trans people aren't coming for our children. They really aren't. They aren't going to take our jobs.
I agree some of the pomp and circumstance is a bit much sometime, but gay people have been getting shit on (and not the way they like it) for decades and someone them are actually being treated like people now so they are pretty fucking pumped about that.
Like I said earlier, ewe do ewe.

So tell me this. What other mental disorders would you feel angry about budlight "celebrating"? would you be pissed if a bipolar person was commemorated? Someone with Schizophrenia? Anorexia?

where do you draw the line on what disorder is ok to celebrate and which ones are not? And how close is it to "alsTo being gay?"
There are ZERO mental disorders that should be celebrated , ZERO .

where do you draw the line on what disorder is ok to celebrate and which ones are not? And how close is it to "also being gay?"
There's a difference between being gay and a mental sickness that thinks you can be something that you cannot per the rules of biology. And if it's such a small percentage of people, why the fuck push it AT ALL if there's not a narrative behind it?

Depression can be a disorder and people fucking love the “starving artist” tripe

In fact ya can’t play the blues without it!

Back