Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Budweiser is a lifestyle brand. There is no way on earth they expected a marketing campaign to create huge overnight sales. That’s what makes it a campaign and not a publicity stunt.
the backlash against it? Those are the hollow publicity stunts that will only last a week until they find something else to be pissed off about

Budweiser has made the mistake that so many others have made which is being fooled by a minority group that happens to own the media and education system and assuming that ALL of America supports their insane views .

The overwhelming majority of Americans despise this insanity you're just never going to hear it reported because it goes against the minority's narrative.

Budweiser has made the mistake that so many others have made which is being fooled by a minority group that happens to own the media and education system and assuming that ALL of America supports their insane views .

The overwhelming majority of Americans despise this insanity you're just never going to hear it reported because it goes against the minority's narrative.

I very much disagree. Most Americans really don’t give a shit about what other people are doing. The people being bothered by this are the minority, they just happen to be very vocal about it.

This is why trump lost. Most people are in the middle. That is why the call it the middle. And when you compare the extreme right to the extreme left, they are both out of their fucking minds, but the far right is just too fucking annoying.

People will always side with dopey before they side with loud and boisterous

I bet they will be fully compensated for any loss in profits, just to stick to this sick insanity😉

I can't wait until I'm retired and have all this extra free time like you guys :lol:

DTmjckp.jpg

/thread

I very much disagree. Most Americans really don’t give a shit about what other people are doing. The people being bothered by this are the minority, they just happen to be very vocal about it.

This is why trump lost. Most people are in the middle. That is why the call it the middle. And when you compare the extreme right to the extreme left, they are both out of their fucking minds, but the far right is just too fucking annoying.

People will always side with dopey before they side with loud and boisterous
EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING that is not pro communist is labeled extreme right to the left . There are ZERO moderate democrats these days ZERO . Give me an example of an extreme right winger in government today and what makes them extreme right .

EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING that is not pro communist is labeled extreme right to the left . There are ZERO moderate democrats these days ZERO . Give me an example of an extreme right winger in government today and what makes them extreme right .

what does that tell ya man? you can either believe it's some huge elaborate conspiracy, or maybe the country as a whole doesn't want a bunch of unhinged people making decisions for them. I'm not saying dicks aren't getting sucked and strings aren't getting pulled, but that can only influence people so much.

Seriously, this Kid Rock thing couldn't have been written any better if it was done in a secret democratic propaganda meeting. "ok everyone. how can we make these people look ignorant, foolish and angry? bonus points if they use automatic weaponry" ya'll are hurting yourselves with this shit.

what does that tell ya man? you can either believe it's some huge elaborate conspiracy, or maybe the country as a whole doesn't want a bunch of unhinged people making decisions for them. I'm not saying dicks aren't getting sucked and strings aren't getting pulled, but that can only influence people so much.

Seriously, this Kid Rock thing couldn't have been written any better if it was done in a secret democratic propaganda meeting. "ok everyone. how can we make these people look ignorant, foolish and angry? bonus points if they use automatic weaponry" ya'll are hurting yourselves with this shit.
Ewe do ewe, bro.

So, nothing then…

Back