Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
@Aynirar27 Maybe so, but those days of loss ARE still a loss.
Ya, Bud stock should be like every other stock in the world and only go in one direction, up. Obviously the company is run by idiots. No other stock in the world ever goes down. Stupid Budweiser.

EDIT: If you'll check your clock, the day isn't over yet. Jesus, wrong twice in an 11 word sentence. That's gotta be a record.

Yeah, the whole "go woke, go broke" narrative is total bullshit..

We live in a world now where the profit motive is no longer the driving force.

The agenda is the new currency.
I’m pretty sure Budweiser just wants the money man. Younger generations don’t respond to the fat dude getting a hot chick because he drinks budlite thing anymore.

Sometimes people pick sides for profit, sorta like kid rock
250F30A2-ED97-406E-BC76-8CD51753D69D.jpeg

I don't believe any charts or graphs that the mainstream release about the sales figures of Bud Light . I put much more cred into what Bud Light retailers are saying about the sales .

It's going to take more time to see what the real deal is with this.

I’m pretty sure Budweiser just wants the money man. Younger generations don’t respond to the fat dude getting a hot chick because he drinks budlite thing anymore.

View attachment 189313
The left think that since Kid Rock had spiked hair and that he was cool with Eminem and rappers that he has to be a liberal LOL. M was from the same city and Kid Rock always utilized rap in his music , means nothing . Kid Rock is a conservative through and through .

View attachment 189313
Man, this guy really hurt you mangina somewhere in the past. didn't he?

Reactions: ccn
Ya, Bud stock should be like every other stock in the world and only go in one direction, up. Obviously the company is run by idiots. No other stock in the world ever goes down. Stupid Budweiser.

EDIT: If you'll check your clock, the day isn't over yet. Jesus, wrong twice in an 11 word sentence. That's gotta be a record.
@BeerAndPizza You dickhead...............I was responding to a post where the value was being said.

Add to that..............if the marketing campaign is meant to boost profit it WENT DOWN instead of up.

So clueless...........when you launch an initiative that's meant for an upwards trajectory and not a downhill car crash.

I hope you get it and if not, grab your calculator and work $800mil in the money market over a couple of days and see what sort of loss THAT is.
That's NOT regular market movement.

FFS.............get me somebody with a brain.

@BeerAndPizza You dickhead...............I was responding to a post where the value was being said.

Add to that..............if the marketing campaign is meant to boost profit it WENT DOWN instead of up.

So clueless...........when you launch an initiative that's meant for an upwards trajectory and not a downhill car crash.

I hope you get it and if not, grab your calculator and work $800mil in the money market over a couple of days and see what sort of loss THAT is.
That's NOT regular market movement.

FFS.............get me somebody with a brain.
Budweiser is a lifestyle brand. There is no way on earth they expected a marketing campaign to create huge overnight sales. That’s what makes it a campaign and not a publicity stunt.
the backlash against it? Those are the hollow publicity stunts that will only last a week until they find something else to be pissed off about

Back