Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Fuck that- Eastern Wa 20 miles from ID-- West side is fucked up. Not us
Yes, but the people in that video are in Tennessee.

And your state is now controlled by derelict hippies in Seattle. I suggest you move 21 miles to the east.

Nope, hoping for an earthquake first to wash that shithole away.
There is merit in the idea that abandoning your beautiful state to the shitheads is not cool. But brother, at some point you gotta say "Fuck this shit".

I used to live in St. Louis proper. I fucking loved it. I could walk to the bar. Take a bus to work when my license was suspended for DWIs. There was always something cool going on. I only go to that shithole if someone is paying me these days. And I can tell you with certainty that if Missouri wasn't a super majority red state with the most gun friendly laws in the country, my ass would be in South Dakota or Texas right now.

And frankly, these days anyone left in Wa. state probably is mentally ill and shouldn't be allowed to have a gun in the first place.
Bluntly, .. not all true.

There are a lot of people there still fighting for their rights. But, it's no surprise given the corruption brought on at the same time mail/Dropbox voting was allowed there, along with the millions from Paul Allen, the Hanauers, Bloomberg's funnels, law violating paid signature gatherers ....

There is merit in the idea that abandoning your beautiful state to the shitheads is not cool. But brother, at some point you gotta say "Fuck this shit".

I used to live in St. Louis proper. I fucking loved it. I could walk to the bar. Take a bus to work when my license was suspended for DWIs. There was always something cool going on. I only go to that shithole if someone is paying me these days. And I can tell you with certainty that if Missouri wasn't a super majority red state with the most gun friendly laws in the country, my ass would be in South Dakota or Texas right now.
We are good. 20 miles from the next city. I can shoot deer from my deck, Moose if I really needed one- pheasants, quail, grouse, doves, and turkey with little effort. Good for now until the fleas move to infest. Time will tell.

We are good. 20 miles from the next city. I can shoot deer from my deck, Moose if I really needed one- pheasants, quail, grouse, doves, and turkey with little effort. Good for now until the fleas move to infest. Time will tell.
Well good luck brother. I'd like nothing more than to see Washington and Oregon get rid of their flea problem. And Colorado. Hippies have to ruin everything.

dsbr-05.20201211004145.png

Beer can slayer....

https://www.crosman.com/product/crosman-dpmstm-sbr-co-bb-air-rifle-with-dual-action-capability

Straight from the horse face's mouth...This shows how delusional these people are:

She's a fucking idiot. Yes, the brand may need lifting but FFS know your consumer audience OR better still IMPROVE THE FUCKING PRODUCT and relaunch as improved..............not fucking transgender. Young people DO NOT drink enough beer to sustain BUD..............fact.

How this stupid bitch got a job is beyond comprehension. Bud make shit beer and bad hires too.

Back