Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
So, is this you telling us you're all for slavery?

And you’re telling us you are an ignorant, complete moron.😂

Actually it’s quite a hypocritical comment especially from you,
… a racist, violent clown like you.

9CF4949D-2D60-49BA-A0E4-D0AC33A0BC87.jpeg
D5837D78-B8AC-4FA4-80FD-AB79D3DD85A4.jpeg

Reactions: ccn
Sure, why not. Unfortunately, also depends on the state you live in.

Some people pay thousands for guitar amps, ....
Well, because large capacity magazines are outlawed to buy now and Biden wants to cut that magazine to 8.

Outlawed where ? Kalifornia ? 10 million round magazines are perfectly legal here.

Pretty sure Mr. Ritchie is in Nashville. Or Michigan. Neither of which have any such bullshit laws.
If you already have one. Illegal to sell high capacity magazines now.

If you already have one. Illegal to sell high capacity magazines now.
What are you talking about ? Standard ( high) capacity mags are not against the law in any way shape or form in Tennessee or Michigan or Missouri or Kentucky or S. Dakota, Montana, Idaho or any other free state in this country.

I don't know where you live, but besides that it's bullshit, that's not a fact everywhere in the US.
Certainly not in Nashville, Tennessee. Which is where Kid Rock's farm is and where this video was shot. I suppose they possibly passed some law in Michigan. They went nuts up there awhile back. And even if what he said was true, he is possessing it in the video, not selling it. And I am 100% positive he has the legalities covered for full auto.

What are you talking about ? Standard ( high) capacity mags are not against the law in any way shape or form in Tennessee or Michigan or Missouri or Kentucky or S. Dakota, Montana, Idaho or any other free state in this country.
They are in Wa state. No company will ship them here because it is against the law.

Back