Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Are you truly that stupid? You are close to winning a Grand Prize.
QmCxume.png
picasso6.png

Are you truly that stupid? You are close to winning a Grand Prize.
So, you're ok with swastikas and SS insignia then? Take a minute and think about what those images represent.

That flag represents traitorous slave owners.

And tone down the attacks or I'll reply in the same voice.

You're the one singing the praises of the flags of slave owners shit for brains.
I have a hard time talking to someone so mentally challenged. WTF are you talking about? I'd rather converse with a fang toothed Lesbian Binary urinary freak than you. Misspelled just for you, cuz I don't recognize your freak acronyms.

I have a hard time talking to someone so mentally challenged. WTF are you talking about? I'd rather converse with a fang toothed Lesbian Binary urinary freak than you.
Then stop replying to my posts you fucking rednecked asshole. Go fly your stars and bars.

No that was me for calling Jimmy Page a pedophile.

You were banned for ratting out an alt
I got banned when discovered to be an alt (I assume that was the reason) when I pretty much admitted as much to one of the chosen in a private message. The guy would occasionally repy to my posts indicating that he was clued into my former ID. When I mentioned to him in a private message that I got it the first time - I was perma banned without explanation.

Last edited:
Was hoping to talk about the deep state, shadow government and the homosexual agenda, but that thread is ruined with clown pics and stupid back-and-forth arguing about ALTs.
Wait - are you saying that a thread about "the deep state, shadow government and the homosexual agenda" would not be a cluster by definition? That only an outside agency would throw it off track?

Wait - are you saying that a thread about "the deep state, shadow government and the homosexual agenda" would not be a cluster by definition? That only an outside agency would throw it off track?
Would depend entirely upon the community having the discussion.

I've edited my [mod edit] to Jacks post on page 1 to reflect the fact that he didn't in fact use her name; it was a "similar" one.

As I suggested, playing those games with the rules is not kosher; just creates more work.

Back