Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Lots of posturing, it would seem.

0A14CD30-D19E-489A-B516-2BFF5B2D9CDC.jpeg

I’ve tasted lots of things.

I have kids in school and I also work at a school. I have yet to see a problem with any of this to be honest. But I’m also not looking for them.

You can call me a liberal if you want, I suppose I’ve been called worse. But I voted for trump the first time around and he was doing pretty good until he lost his god damn mind during the pandemic.
@Aynirar27 If you feel that way about Trump after the first time voting for him how do you feel about and Biden and Co losing their Goddam minds ALL THE FUCKING TIME? Say what you will about Trump but there is NO WAY to compare him to the INSANE Dems ............in any way whatsoever.

@Aynirar27 If you feel that way about Trump after the first time voting for him how do you feel about and Biden and Co losing their Goddam minds ALL THE FUCKING TIME? Say what you will about Trump but there is NO WAY to compare him to the INSANE Dems ............in any way whatsoever.
Biden is a shmuck too. My biggest fear is him choking on some pudding and Harris taking the reins.
I didn’t vote for anyone last time because I didn’t think either of them were fit

To me it is worse than political or virtue signaling - the whole trans phenomenon is promoting a lie, is denigrating to women, and is damaging mentally and physically to children.
It's worse than that. It is striking at the image of God.

Back