Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
I’m a liberal because I think Kid Rock is a douche bag?
He made a video of himself shooting at beer while wearing a maga hat because bud light made one can of beer with a transgender person on it… and bud lite is the one being political?
Holy fuck dude
I could give two fucks about Kid Rock. You're a beta-male liberal because you encourage and enable transgenderism. It's a fucking mental sickness.

I could give two fucks about Kid Rock. You're a beta-male liberal because you encourage and enable transgenderism. It's a fucking mental sickness.
You should maybe look up a list of other mental illnesses and think about if using it as an arguing point really makes any sense or not.

I’m not enabling anybody. I in fact don’t give a fuck what other people do, especially when it in no way impacts my life.

My comment was about kid rock being a douche, and that led me to ask why people are making a big deal out of this now, while bud has released lgbtqwhatever cans in the past on WAY larger scales and I never remember hearing a peep about it

Edited for clarity, I thought kid rock was a fuck hole way before this stupid stunt if his

You should maybe look up a list of other mental illnesses and think about if using it as an arguing point really makes any sense or not.

I’m not enabling anybody. I in fact don’t give a fuck what other people do, especially when it in no way impacts my life.

My comment was about kid rock being a douche, and that led me to ask why people are making a big deal out of this now, while bud has released lgbtqwhatever cans in the past on WAY larger scales and I never remember hearing a peep about it

Edited for clarity, I thought kid rock was a fuck hole way before this stupid stunt if his
Fair enough. Enjoy your Bud Light.

I'm sure he'll miss your ticket sale :hys:

Ya see that’s what I don’t get. If they changed every can to this SheDude’s face, I would understand the uproar. If every bud light drinker was forced to look at it on every can, and possibly deal with some feelings they didn’t know they had the more cans they drank…I would get the outrage.

This is all over ONE CAN that isn’t even available to the public

I think beer tastes like ear wax
Never tried ear wax. Is that what Liberals do besides eating same sex Jac? BTW- it does effect you if you have kids in school, are out in public instead of the basement, or speaking in Public expressing your views. A way to erode Family even more by a minuscule demented group. This is not US pushed- it is being pushed by a bigger regime which somehow escapes your Liberal fantasy world.

Never tried ear wax. Is that what Liberals do besides eating same sex Jac? BTW- it does effect you if you have kids in school, are out in public instead of the basement, or speaking in Public expressing your views. A way to erode Family even more by a minuscule demented group. This is not US pushed- it is being pushed by a bigger regime which somehow escapes your Liberal fantasy world.

I’ve tasted lots of things.

I have kids in school and I also work at a school. I have yet to see a problem with any of this to be honest. But I’m also not looking for them.

You can call me a liberal if you want, I suppose I’ve been called worse. But I voted for trump the first time around and he was doing pretty good until he lost his god damn mind during the pandemic.

1680902254873.jpeg
s-l500.jpg

Reactions: ccn

Back