Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Hmmm, Very Interesting point, Donnie.

Does your Wife and family know about your sick content here on Rigtalk?

I’m sure Xxxx, your kids and especially your grandchildren would love seeing this racist homophobic retarded sick violent disgusting shit you post here.

Your family would be so proud of Grandpa😂😂😂😂

[mod edit]
Dude, bro', please don't use her name or anything close to it. Just silly games.
Donnie's request has been implemented for over a week now.

View attachment 187747View attachment 187750View attachment 187753View attachment 187756View attachment 187759View attachment 187762View attachment 187765
clown-standing-over-yellow-insolated-260nw-1839278944.jpg

@Donnie B Hey Buddy.........gotta a can of Bud Lite while I do what I do best.

I try it on in the OTC but they're ALL onto me.:eek:

1680886634195.jpeg

Reactions: ccn
Because companies should be smart enough to stay apolitical. This is nothing more that virtue signaling bullshit.
they have been doing it for years, it is nothing new.
they made one can with a trannies face on it, sent it to said trannie, as that was it.
This new faux rage asshat bullshit is what is new
it's douchebags like Kid Rock that are making it political

they made one can with a trannies face on it, sent it to said trannie, as that was it.
Oh....OK
It's National Beer Day BTW, why don't you run out and buy yourself a case of that new Brenda Light Beer :LOL:

...and it's beta-male douchebags like you that lap that shit up. Transgenderism is a MENTAL DISORDER period. Those who enable and encourage it have a mental disorder as well, it's called LIBERALISM.

...and it's beta-male douchebags like you that lap that shit up. Transgenderism is a MENTAL DISORDER period. Those who enable and encourage it have a mental disorder as well, it's called LIBERALISM.
I’m a liberal because I think Kid Rock is a douche bag?
He made a video of himself shooting at beer while wearing a maga hat because bud light made one can of beer with a transgender person on it… and bud lite is the one being political?
Holy fuck dude

Back