Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Would you consider yourself a beta-male or a soy boy?
I just don’t define myself by a political party.

I drove my daughter to school today because my wife is sick and then swapped out an 80lb shit pump at work before lunch break. I’m doing everything I think a man should do

You are about as impartial as CUntz says he/she is.
Show me one positive thing I’ve said about Democrats or Biden. I just said they are winning because they are spinning a happy go lucky “equal rights for everyone” platform that people can get behind and feel good about themselves.
People denouncing beer just makes people look grumpy

Show me one positive thing I’ve said about Democrats or Biden. I just said they are winning because they are spinning a happy go lucky “equal rights for everyone” platform that people can get behind and feel good about themselves.
No, it really doesn’t. It shows that some people won’t tolerate others glorifying and celebrating those with serious mental disorders. I can’t look straight into the face of a dude dressed like a woman and actually take he/she/it seriously.

If you are drinking light beer, you are already halfway to trannyville anyway so just keep on sippin, xir!
giphy.gif

No, it really doesn’t. It shows that some people won’t tolerate others glorifying and celebrating those with serious mental disorders. I can’t look straight into the face of a dude dressed like a woman and actually take he/she/it seriously.

And the great majority of people across America would absolutely agree with us, but the main stream corrupt fucking media, bought and paid for by libtards, paints a completely different story, the false narrative, to make us feel like we are in fact, the minority.😂
This is nothing new, it’s happening all over the world right now.

Bullshit. They're not spinning equal rights. They're ramming preferential treatment down the people's throats that refuse to bow to the narrative and up the asses of the ignorant.

That’s how you see it because you are standing behind him.
I’m talking as someone in the middle that has to get pulled one direction or the other every election.
Hillary lost because she came off like a miserable frumpy cunt, and trump lost this time because all he did was shit talk Biden. Negativity doesn’t win on the large scale.

The world is full of mental illnesses and if someone is going to boycott a product because a transgendered person, they might as well protest the special Olympics. If you truly believe transgenderism is simply a mental disease, you are also admitting that they can’t really do anything about it, and the anger towards it begins to appear off putting

The world is full of mental illnesses and if someone is going to boycott a product because a transgendered person, they might as well protest the special Olympics
Are you equating trannies to retarded people?

That’s how you see it because you are standing behind him.
I’m talking as someone in the middle that has to get pulled one direction or the other every election.
Hillary lost because she came off like a miserable frumpy cunt, and trump lost this time because all he did was shit talk Biden. Negativity doesn’t win on the large scale.

The world is full of mental illnesses and if someone is going to boycott a product because a transgendered person, they might as well protest the special Olympics. If you truly believe transgenderism is simply a mental disease, you are also admitting that they can’t really do anything about it, and the anger towards it begins to appear off putting

I will step out of this argument, there’s no use arguing with someone who actually believes Biden won 81,000,000 votes👍
Cheers!

Bullshit. They're not spinning equal rights. They're ramming preferential treatment down the people's throats that refuse to bow to the narrative and up the asses of the ignorant.
Not to the people that are undecided

One last thing…
This isn’t about ‘respect for trans people’.
The powers that be are trying to get a trans / civil war started.
They tried the race war and failed.
They want violence across America.
I feel this will also fail.

To someone that is undecided, they aren’t getting anything rammed downed their throats. People that aren’t threatened by transgendered people have no reason to be upset by a beer company using them for marketing.
Jamming implies resistance. If people don’t resist and just go about their days as usual, they have nothing to get upset about

Back