Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Hey, let's not go full retard. :giggle:

It’s your decision just how retarded ‘Beater’ gets, Donnie 👍🤡🤡🤡
😂😂😂😂

Just try to hold him back from your typical racist homophobic violent behaviour👍

https://m.soundcloud.com/don-belanger
E654F2CE-26EF-4862-B971-3708AB30D096.jpeg

Show us on the can where the beer hurt you.
@Nevets For real?

It made me throw up my beer PLUS I couldn't get a hard on for my loving wife as THAT face on the can was stuck in my mind.

So, as you can see it DID hurt me.

The VP said that Bud is a dying brand and they needed to reach younger consumers.

Here's a radical idea: make your product better. The problem with Bud/Bud Light is not that it isn't gay enough, the problem is that it's a lousy beer. Budweiser was a pretty good beer 40-50 years ago back when it was Beechwood aged and took weeks instead of hours to ferment.

The younger generation has grown up with microbreweries and smaller breweries who put out a good product at a fair price. Why would you want to drink donkey piss when, for a few cents more, you can drink a microbrew? Or a Yuengling?

But these marketing execs think the problem isn't the product but a lack of sanctimonious virtue signaling.

Budweiser has always been and always will be the preferred beer of high schoolers everywhere. It was NEVER good. Lol

But these marketing execs think the problem isn't the product but a lack of sanctimonious virtue signaling.

Partly because most don't know how to really fix anything. Now the board execs are fucked into holding onto the POS that painted them into a corner. Quickly fire the nitwit and the Twits/tiktoks will go on the SM crybaby rage warpath.

It is about the originality and going against the system when WHO described it as and Emergency. Keep shit in perspective.

Yea that’s not really how it happened though.

There has already been a long standard Orthopoxvirus “emergency preparedness act” going back to like 2005 for things like small pox. MonkeyPox (a type of orthopoxvirus) was just added to that act so that it is easier for doctors to get treatments for it if needed

The kind of thing people do to stop pandemics from happening instead of making lame jokes about them

Budweiser has always been and always will be the preferred beer of high schoolers everywhere. It was NEVER good. Lol
@Beater Hey Fucknuckles...............is this you below? You're a fucking liar and that's a fact.

Beater TPG Post.jpg

Reactions: ccn

Back