Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
E832D808-9D6A-498F-9D25-BC084F961610.png

Time to boycott as social re-engineering is NOT selling beer.

Here are some brands you might not have known are owned by the company:

The Michelob brands; Natural Light and Natty Daddy; Cass; Castle; Corona; Harbin; Estrella Jalisco; Aguila; Beck’s; Stella Artois; Jupiler; Kona; Leffe; Landshark Lager; Modelo; Presidente; Hoegaarden; Labatt; Hurricane; Rolling Rock; Skol; Johnny Appleseed; Shock Top; and Quilmes.

Other brands that partner with Anheuser-Busch include:

10 Barrel Brewing; Appalachian Mountain; Blue Point; Breckenridge Brewery; Cisco Brewers; Devils Backbone; Elysian; Four Peaks; Golden Road; Goose Island; Karbach Brewing; Omission Balanced Brewing; Platform Beer Company; Red Hook; Square Mile Cider Company; Veza Sur Brewing; Nirture Cider; Wicked Weed Brewing; Widmer Brothers Brewing; Wynwood Brewing; Hi Ball Energy; Babe; Nutrl; Cutwater Spirits; and Ritas.

The VP said that Bud is a dying brand and they needed to reach younger consumers.

Here's a radical idea: make your product better. The problem with Bud/Bud Light is not that it isn't gay enough, the problem is that it's a lousy beer. Budweiser was a pretty good beer 40-50 years ago back when it was Beechwood aged and took weeks instead of hours to ferment.

The younger generation has grown up with microbreweries and smaller breweries who put out a good product at a fair price. Why would you want to drink donkey piss when, for a few cents more, you can drink a microbrew? Or a Yuengling?

But these marketing execs think the problem isn't the product but a lack of sanctimonious virtue signaling.
Nailed it Cliff. :thumbsup:

A guy at work just showed me a Swift tractor trailer with a rainbow trailer.
Swift for the most part is a bunch of shitty, rookie drivers.
Some hubs are saying don't bring it there.

As a guy that drove truck for years, I wouldn't bring that trailer to any rest stop.
Pretty sure you wouldn't be able to drive it back out...

A guy at work just showed me a Swift tractor trailer with a rainbow trailer.
Swift for the most part is a bunch of shitty, rookie drivers.
Some hubs are saying don't bring it there.

As a guy that drove truck for years, I wouldn't bring that trailer to any rest stop.
Pretty sure you wouldn't be able to drive it back out...
That’s depressing. My town painted a bunch of their crosswalks as rainbows but DOT made them change it for safety reasons

That’s depressing. My town painted a bunch of their crosswalks as rainbows but DOT made them change it for safety reasons
It's depressing that employees don't want to get stuck in the middle of a company's bullshit virtue signaling?

Should probably tell you something about the average working American, yes?
It certainly does
And I find it depressing.

Actually I don’t think it represents the average American. I’m sure there are a lot of people that are still super uncomfortable about it, but that doesn’t bother me in the slightest.
I don’t think the average person would act out violently because of it

It certainly does
And I find it depressing.
Lol. Ok. I know you've been fully programmed so I get your confusion that hard working people want nothing to do with this bullshit.
But hey, it's Friday and I'm feeling kind so I'm going to leave you a couple of these for the weekend
1681488884606.png

Lol. Ok. I know you've been fully programmed so I get your confusion that hard working people want nothing to do with this bullshit.
But hey, it's Friday and I'm feeling kind so I'm going to leave you a couple of these for the weekend
View attachment 192313

Yea you got me dude. I’m totes programmed. I’ve worked hard all my life, that doesn’t mean I should be upset about who some other dude wants to screw

Yea you got me dude. I’m totes programmed. I’ve worked hard all my life, that doesn’t mean I should be upset about who some other dude wants to screw
You really don't understand what's going on. But hey, admission is the first step to recovery. There may be hope for you yet.

You really don't understand what's going on. But hey, admission is the first step to recovery. There may be hope for you yet.
I just don’t obsess about it. “Virtue signaling democrats” don’t keep me up at night anymore than homosexuality has impacted my heterosexual lifestyle in any way shape or form. It’s a big world out there, stop fucking worrying about it

I just don’t obsess about it. “Virtue signaling democrats” don’t keep me up at night anymore than homosexuality has impacted my heterosexual lifestyle in any way shape or form. It’s a big world out there, stop fucking worrying about it
Well, since I don't live my life with my head in the sand, or up my ass, I'll "fucking" worry about what I want to. You certainly seem to be getting angry at the fact that I won't conform to YOUR thoughts. Why is that?

Well, since I don't live my life with my head in the sand, or up my ass, I'll "fucking" worry about what I want to. You certainly seem to be getting angry at the fact that I won't conform to YOUR thoughts. Why is that?
You don’t have to conform to anything. I posted that I thought something was depressing and you injected YOUR thoughts on the topic in the form of a question. Excellent editorializing btw

You don’t have to conform to anything. I posted that I thought something was depressing and you injected YOUR thoughts on the topic in the form of a question. Excellent editorializing btw
But I certainly wasn't angry about it. Just asked you a question. YOU telling ME, Dad, to stop "fucking worrying about it", is conveying a sense of anger or frustration.

But I certainly wasn't angry about it. Just asked you a question. YOU telling ME, Dad, to stop "fucking worrying about it", is conveying a sense of anger or frustration.
It is very frustrating sometimes. You tell me I’m “being programmed” to accept other people when in reality I was just raised to treat others the I would like to be treated. I’ve made an effort to befriend people from many walks of life and have taken time to try to get to know why they are the way they are.

It takes effort to accept things you may not personally like or agree with and It takes a level of personal fortitude to realize that the greater good doesn’t always include your comfort zone.
I’m not putting my head in the sand, Im facing the things head on.

Sitting back and shitting on symbol takes zero effort. It’s ugly and it’s cowardly

It is very frustrating sometimes. You tell me I’m “being programmed” to accept other people when in reality I was just raised to treat others the I would like to be treated. I’ve made an effort to befriend people from many walks of life and have taken time to try to get to know why they are the way they are.

It takes effort to accept things you may not personally like or agree with and It takes a level of personal fortitude to realize that the greater good doesn’t always include your comfort zone.
I’m not putting my head in the sand, Im facing the things head on.

Sitting back and shitting on symbol takes zero effort. It’s ugly and it’s cowardly
I get the impression that you think some us on here are anti-gay. A lifestyle choice makes no difference to me and your live and let live attitude used to work. However, in the current shitshow climate this country is in, if you disagree with a certain person's lifestyle choice, you are instantly labled as anti this or transphobic that, a racist, bigot and redneck. Verbal and/or physical assaults are becoming a normal practice.

A white, Christian conservative male is being sold as the modern day anti-christ. When you CAN'T fire me for my lifestyle choice became you MUST hire me AND accept and like my lifestyle choice, any rights movements started to lose credibility. Forcing something on Americans doesn't tend to end real well. Nobody, by freedom of choice, has to accept anything.

We're talking about a pretty small percentage of the population so I'll ask again, why such a big noise from MSM, corporations etc?
Nobody's shitting on a symbol. People are standing up for what they believe so maybe people should put the effort into realizing that.
The trans thing is a whole different level of fucked up that doesn't need to be normalized, or accepted in ANY WAY. It's a mental illness when you think you can change to rules of biology. Drag queens used to be somewhat harmless, and at the end of the day, they still knew they were swinging dicks. But the dance/storytime with children shit that's happening makes them just as bad.

So why ewe decide to just "accept" things, and not question just WHY such a push to accept such a small percenatge of people is happening from places that it shouldn't, I'll continue to question it and call a duck a duck.
Understand now?

I get the impression that you think some us on here are anti-gay. A lifestyle choice makes no difference to me and your live and let live attitude used to work. However, in the current shitshow climate this country is in, if you disagree with a certain person's lifestyle choice, you are instantly labled as anti this or transphobic that, a racist, bigot and redneck. Verbal and/or physical assaults are becoming a normal practice.

A white, Christian conservative male is being sold as the modern day anti-christ. When you CAN'T fire me for my lifestyle choice became you MUST hire me AND accept and like my lifestyle choice, any rights movements started to lose credibility. Forcing something on Americans doesn't tend to end real well. Nobody, by freedom of choice, has to accept anything.

We're talking about a pretty small percentage of the population so I'll ask again, why such a big noise from MSM, corporations etc?
Nobody's shitting on a symbol. People are standing up for what they believe so maybe people should put the effort into realizing that.
The trans thing is a whole different level of fucked up that doesn't need to be normalized, or accepted in ANY WAY. It's a mental illness when you think you can change to rules of biology. Drag queens used to be somewhat harmless, and at the end of the day, they still knew they were swinging dicks. But the dance/storytime with children shit that's happening makes them just as bad.

So why ewe decide to just "accept" things, and not question just WHY such a push to accept such a small percenatge of people is happening from places that it shouldn't, I'll continue to question it and call a duck a duck.
Understand now?

You talk of “questioning” things that people are putting bullets through on social media. Shooting up beer cans is not questioning anything.

I also don’t see how anything is getting forced. People getting pissed about A SINGLE BEER CAN are causing more publicity and attention to the PR move than the actual move itself. Most people didn’t know a damn thing about it until they started seeing people’s reactions to it. What is really getting shoved down our throats?

Drag queen story time? It’s like 8 years old at this point. Why aren’t schools full of kids in drag yet?? Because the intention wasn’t recruitment. Have you ever been to a drag show? It’s a fucking riot man. It’s like a BagMan post but to music.
If you don’t want your kids to be confused, talk to them.
I had to explain Jesus to my 5 year old while brushing our teeth the other night. That wasn’t part of my bedtime plan but next time she hears someone else talking about religion she won’t buy in to the first thing she hears. Maybe do the same with alternative lifestyles

Back